Breaker Anointing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
This is a new one for me. I just recently happened to learn of it. It's called the "breaker anointing," a special anointing that will give a person a "breakthrough." Where exactly in scripture does it talk about a "breaker anointing?" It seems like they just keep coming up with creative new ways to top themselves.

This first video is Patricia King experiencing the anointing. A little over a minute in things get a little strange.

This next clip is from the International House of Prayer. Several people appear to have this anointing. The title says "Demonic Manifestations," but just for the record those aren't my words but the words of the person who posted the video.

One doesn't need to make the anointing a "breaker anointing" we cheapen the real move of God by these blaspheming comments.

the word Blasphemy means to make common or bring down to worldly expression.

Apr 12, 2021
This is a new one for me. I just recently happened to learn of it. It's called the "breaker anointing," a special anointing that will give a person a "breakthrough." Where exactly in scripture does it talk about a "breaker anointing?" It seems like they just keep coming up with creative new ways to top themselves.

This first video is Patricia King experiencing the anointing. A little over a minute in things get a little strange.

This next clip is from the International House of Prayer. Several people appear to have this anointing. The title says "Demonic Manifestations," but just for the record those aren't my words but the words of the person who posted the video.

Imo, these groups are no different than phoney preacher Benny Hinn causing scores to fall back with the power of his coat. It's all about what they serve: mammon.

presidente

May 29, 2013
"
Many are her name. The Inner Woman, the Serpent Power, Kundalini Shakti. Present in many esoteric traditions, Kundalini refers to an energy that is coiled at the base of the spine. It’s been there since birth, and in most of us, it lies dormant. In a way, it is like a cable with a plug point that might not have found its energy socket. Today, many look for this socket through practices such as kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, and tantra.
Do you believe all this stuff?

In Kabbalah, for example, it is called Shekhinah.
I am not familiar with the use of shekhinah in Kabbalah per se, but saying it is the same as Hindu Kundalini seems far fetched and I would want to see energy first.
What kind of energy is Kundalini?
Kundalini is the ultimate life force. Creative power, divine feminine energy. Put simply, it is our “inner fire”. So simple, and yet so abstract. Once activated, this energy is felt like liquid fire: electric, timeless, paralyzing.

When we activate this energy, it flows within us resembling the wavy shape of a serpent: curving from the base of the spine, into the gut, then into the heart and into the head.

As the energy flows through this “pipe”, it goes through all of our chakras, giving each of them a “boost” as the energy activates them (both kundalini and chakras live in the subtle body), all the way to our head, the crown chakra. It also passes through our nadis (energy “pipes” in our bodies that allow the energy to flow). The result is an expanded state of consciousness."
https://medium.com/mindfully-speaki...-and-how-to-awaken-it-within-you-a542f8aa39ed
https://lonerwolf.com/kundalini-awakening/

A lot of us Christians don't believe in this stuff.

CS1

May 23, 2012
One doesn't need to make the anointing a "breaker anointing" we cheapen the real move of God by these blaspheming comments.

the word Blasphemy means to make common or bring down to worldly expression.
to profane the name of God

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Nothing in Scripture speaks of a “ breakthrough anointing”. It is one thing to believe in power in prayer. It is totally another thing to demand God would do things our way in prayer. It is to be God’s will not our own will.
Nothing in scripture talks about driving a car but that doesn't stop us driving cars.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
The Holy Spirit is completely compatible with the human body. He will not force anyone into strange dancing, writhing, convulsions or any other bizarre bodily acts.
One thing that is very evident in the church is that it likes to tell the Holy Spirit what it can and cannot do. I have SEEN what can only be described as the Holy Spirit at work, but I am told it is false because it does not say this or that in scripture.

As to what is strange, that is a subjective comment because God and Jesus did many "strange" things in scripture.

For arguments sake, is the parting of the 'Red Sea normal or strange?

Is the manna from heaven normal or strange?

Is the walls of Jericho falling flat normal or strange?

Is Jesus feeding the 5,000 normal or strange?

Is Jesus healing the centurion's servant by remote normal or strange?

Is Jesus turning the water into wine normal or strange?

One must be careful making pronouncements of this nature because it shows that we are reducing the power of God to ones own mortal understanding.

lastofall

Aug 26, 2014
It is good for us which seek to believe in Truth and seek to rightly divide the Word of Truth to stop thinking above that which is written, so that we will not think above that which is written: for beyond that which is written is where only exaggeration and over-estimation is, which is where many are deceived.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
I've never heard of "breaker anointing" before.

However, I would like to offer a prayer for any and all individuals who are deceived and deceiving others. That God would truly send his anointing to break the yoke of any and all evil spirits off of them.

I found the videos very troubling and sad. Praying that God will strive with those people for their salvation. So that they will truly repent and that he will send his true anointing to break the hold that the enemy has over them.

God has the power to break every chain and yoke of the enemy.

Isaiah 10: 27
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I've never heard of "breaker anointing" before.

However, I would like to offer a prayer for any and all individuals who are deceived and deceiving others. That God would truly send his anointing to break the yoke of any and all evil spirits off of them.

I found the videos very troubling and sad. Praying that God will strive with those people for their salvation. So that they will truly repent and that he will send his true anointing to break the hold that the enemy has over them.

God has the power to break every chain and yoke of the enemy.

Isaiah 10: 27
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Amen BrokenSparrow.

What's really strange is Mike Bickle, the leader and "prophet" of IHOPKC, has said that most of the "manifestations" he's witnessed are fake.
But, he says, the fake must be allowed in order for the real to manifest. In other words, if you inhibit the fake you inhibit the real also. Clips of him saying things like this are easy to find on YouTube.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Nothing in scripture talks about driving a car but that doesn't stop us driving cars.
No however in prayer we are to be about God’s will. Not demand one’s own way over his will.

Jun 9, 2021
What's really strange is Mike Bickle, the leader and "prophet" of IHOPKC, has said that most of the "manifestations" he's witnessed are fake.
But, he says, the fake must be allowed in order for the real to manifest. In other words, if you inhibit the fake you inhibit the real also. Clips of him saying things like this are easy to find on YouTube.

They [must allow] the fake to get to the real, hmmmm

If this was a story we read in the first 5 Chapters of Acts, these people would have ended like [But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife]

Jul 23, 2018
There are people in revivals and moves of God.
ANYTIME thousands or even hundreds of people are involved, you will ALWAYS see genuine and " fakers"
The apostles saw fakes.

Anytime there is a move of God the devil will ALWAYS BE THERE.

I have personally witnessed that.

Jul 23, 2018
Amen BrokenSparrow.

That is maturity.

Otherwise you have the "Holy Spirit police".

Sometimes they are called out. But bottom line is be lead of the spirit.

You can be dead right....and totally wrong