Pretty ridiculous to deny there is huge similarity. It's the same symbol. .......
Are these the same words? God/Dog, Evil/Live?
Pretty ridiculous to deny there is huge similarity. It's the same symbol. .......
"We" should get the other one to look at that post I made. I think you totally missed the reference to the "reversal" of the badge drawing I was making. (See post #20)Willie,
we think that you need to look at your 'own' post, #21...before you tell someone else
that they NEED PSYCH help!?!?1?![]()
It is wrong for the Los Angeles County sheriff departments to continue to support boylove by using the mirrored boylove image."We" should get the other one to look at that post I made. I think you totally missed the reference to the "reversal" of the badge drawing I was making. (See post #20)
It is wrong for the Los Angeles County sheriff departments to continue to support boylove by using the mirrored boylove image.
It is wrong for the Los Angeles County sheriff departments to continue to support boylove by using the mirrored boylove image.
Which nut here thinks these are the same things: "d" and "b"?
Do you want me to upload pictures of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Badge so you can see the mirrored boylove symbols for yourself?There's no branch of law enforcement using such a symbol. This is nothing but a conspiracy theory.
Do you want me to upload pictures of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Badge so you can see the mirrored boylove symbols for yourself?
Should we all now disdain rainbows because the homosexuals have adopted it as their battle banner?
Thank you. You're very kind but I'm already receiving some 'assistance'. In fact, I am posting from what they refer to as a "special" facility. The people here are very nice. They give me coloring books. And Internet access. I wanted to send you guys a 'selfie' but my coat was tangled up. One of the staff took it. Told me to flash my warmest smile:MattTooFor, I honestly would suggest you find some psychiatric help. And that is not meant as a joke. These are not normal thoughts you are obsessing over.
Wait as minute. Are you trying to tell me these shapes below are all cursive B's? Get some glasses, people. These shapes have absolutely nothing in common. Crazy conspiracy theorists!Are these the same words? God/Dog, Evil/Live?