Breaking News: Jury convicts Manafort on eight felony counts - Financial Crimes Charges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2018
Reporting Today, WTXL

LIVE NOW

It is like being in the Alice in Wonderland story sequel. The evildoers are on the other side of the mirror suffering nothing. While those not guilty are found guilty and are persecuted because they are Republican, Christian, and Trump affiliated.

God help our country and protect our president.

Aug 2, 2009
The left is cheering but Manafort's convictions have nothing to do with his work with the Trump campaign or russian collusion.

Cohen's guilty plea though, may have indirect implications regarding president Trump because those two women were paid to keep quiet. But they would still have to find evidence to prove beyond a doubt that Trump directed Cohen to pay those women off.

Aug 16, 2018
The left is cheering but Manafort's convictions have nothing to do with his work with the Trump campaign or russian collusion.

Cohen's guilty plea though, may have indirect implications regarding president Trump because those two women were paid to keep quiet. But they would still have to find evidence to prove beyond a doubt that Trump directed Cohen to pay those women off.
The witch hunt is just casting a wider net. But the Left doesn't realize not everyone is unaware it is the real witches that are casting the net.
I was listening to Hannity today. He had a guest on that said there really is no lawful reason for the Cohen plea deal.

P

pjharrison

Reporting Today, WTXL

LIVE NOW

It is like being in the Alice in Wonderland story sequel. The evildoers are on the other side of the mirror suffering nothing. While those not guilty are found guilty and are persecuted because they are Republican, Christian, and Trump affiliated.

God help our country and protect our president.

P

pjharrison

Isaiah 5: 20
20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter!

Aug 16, 2018
As long as the guilty can occupy airtime by accusing those aligned with Trump in any way they figure the fingers of true guilt won't have time to point at them.
And they're doing this with the same premeditation and planning as most politicians do when they undertake their campaign pursuit for the next election years into the future. Some in the last election campaigned for two years before the polls in 2016 opened.

This is what is happening in trying to smear Trump now and for years to come. They think if they throw enough mud people won't re-elect him in 2020. This is all Hillary. And her camp of those who paid her big money or big perks, like staying out of prison where she long belongs. Because they thought if they rolled over they'd get paid back when she made it into the Oval office.

Never once did they think Trump would actually beat her. Neither did she. She had a fireworks display you would not believe waiting to set off over Manhattan once her win was announced. Trump should have thrown money to the company that set them up and had them set off to celebrate his win. That would have really sent her over the edge. As it was, she lept that way all on her own. To the point even Bill ran from their suite.

Oh, would I love to see the video of that night.
"WHY I LOST" Because you're evil Hillary! And the American people told ya so.
:D I'm a proud deplorable too. And I will be again in 2020 when she runs again. Prayerfully, the American voter will make Hillary a three time loser. *in her run for the White house*
She's getting her monies now and making more promises as payback for bending over backwards to reward her rather than jail her. One day girls gonna run out of collateral. Then what?
The judgment Hillary!
Be afraid, be very afraid.
The judgment.

P

pjharrison

The witch hunt is just casting a wider net. But the Left doesn't realize not everyone is unaware it is the real witches that are casting the net.
I was listening to Hannity today. He had a guest on that said there really is no lawful reason for the Cohen plea deal.

It seem like the Trump supporters are under a spell. They couldn't see the truth if it slap them in the face. :confused:

Aug 16, 2018
It seem like the Trump supporters are under a spell. They couldn't see the truth if it slap them in the face. :confused:
It's actually the other way around. Trump haters can't see truth. They see lies as the truth they need it to be so they can keep hating Trump.
Trump is doing great things for America. Those are suppose to be overshadowed and ignored by the slander, defamation, and outright brazen lies.
Donald is my brother in Christ. I can't honor God and defend the liars, slanderers and defamers in league against him.
Woe to those who do.

P

pjharrison

It's actually the other way around. Trump haters can't see truth. They see lies as the truth they need it to be so they can keep hating Trump.
Trump is doing great things for America. Those are suppose to be overshadowed and ignored by the slander, defamation, and outright brazen lies.
Donald is my brother in Christ. I can't honor God and defend the liars, slanderers and defamers in league against him.
Woe to those who do.
You have blinders on. I don't understand. Christians defending Trump. He could go out and shoot someone in the street without a gun, and his supporters would say someone hid the gun to try and frame Trump. I can't believe this. He don't care about anyone, just himself.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
You have blinders on. I don't understand. Christians defending Trump. He could go out and shoot someone in the street without a gun, and his supporters would say someone hid the gun to try and frame Trump. I can't believe this. He don't care about anyone, just himself.
I take it that your not for the Democratic Party either right .
Blessings
Bill

P

pjharrison

Trump is your brother in Christ? Your brother produces bad fruit.

P

pjharrison

Ok I can grasp that . I find it hard to vote for either side these days.
Blessings
Bill
I don't vote at all. This is not Jesus kingdom. The body has other priorities. I just don't understand how Christians can defend Trumps evil and call it good. He's been lying since day one. He is not even really a Christian, he said all of that stuff about Christianity to get votes. You can tell by the fruit.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
America has a problem if there are very many people without any more discernment that these folks have.

Aug 2, 2009
Ok, I just read that even if Trump ordered Cohen to pay those women, it would not be a crime in itself. Especially since he reimbursed Cohen because there is no law against a candidate spending his own money to further his campaign. And, it said that Trump had done the same sort of thing in the past when he wasn't running for office, so in order for it to be a crime they would have to prove that Trump did it specifically to influence the election.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Ok, I just read that even if Trump ordered Cohen to pay those women, it would not be a crime in itself. Especially since he reimbursed Cohen because there is no law against a candidate spending his own money to further his campaign. And, it said that Trump had done the same sort of thing in the past when he wasn't running for office, so in order for it to be a crime they would have to prove that Trump did it specifically to influence the election.
That is probably true.
What is also true is that Trump has had multiple affaires and continues to lie about it.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Donald Trump may or may not be a Christian but he is most certainly not a Muslim.

This one thing I know is that God is the One who places men in places of authority. God put Trump in the White House for a reason. We will simply need to trust God to direct the President's heart into the paths that please God. The more the Democrats rebel the more they reveal that they hate Gods will. Same thing goes for the Republicans who secretly wish for Trump to be gone.

Pr 21:1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Donald Trump may or may not be a Christian but he is most certainly not a Muslim.

This one thing I know is that God is the One who places men in places of authority. God put Trump in the White House for a reason. We will simply need to trust God to direct the President's heart into the paths that please God. The more the Democrats rebel the more they reveal that they hate Gods will. Same thing goes for the Republicans who secretly wish for Trump to be gone.

Pr 21:1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Someone’s meds need adjusting....