Breaking News: Jury convicts Manafort on eight felony counts - Financial Crimes Charges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
That is probably true.
What is also true is that Trump has had multiple affaires and continues to lie about it.
Why can't you and others differentiate between the man's character flaws and what he has accomplished as President?

Give me a lech that has done amazing good for the Country, vs. a SEEMINGLY good guy, like obama, that attempted to destroy the Country, every time!

P

pjharrison

Why can't you and others differentiate between the man's character flaws and what he has accomplished as President?

Give me a lech that has done amazing good for the Country, vs. a SEEMINGLY good guy, like obama, that attempted to destroy the Country, every time!
If Obama had done half of what Trump has done he would have already been impeached. What I don't get is why the Christian's overlook the fruit that Trump has produced, they are bad. These are supposedly Christian that say oh that's ok just long as he get that wall built and keep people from coming into the US. I don't see much else he has done except lie constantly.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The witch hunt is just casting a wider net. But the Left doesn't realize not everyone is unaware it is the real witches that are casting the net.
Correct. One of the Manafort jurors has publicly said that this was all about a witch hunt to take down Trump. Hopefully the general public is waking up to see what is really going on.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If Obama had done half of what Trump has done he would have already been impeached.
Turn that sentence around. If Trump had done a tiny fraction of what Obama did to betray America and destroy it from within, he would have been impeached. But Obama got a free pass on everything simply because he was black and used the race card to fool America. He should still be investigated and indicted.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I don't vote at all. This is not Jesus kingdom. The body has other priorities. I just don't understand how Christians can defend Trumps evil and call it good. He's been lying since day one. He is not even really a Christian, he said all of that stuff about Christianity to get votes. You can tell by the fruit.
Exactly.

The world is marching lock step towards the antichrist's one world government. It is naïve and foolish of us to think it will be led there by a series of Godly people. Left AND right are two different roads that end in the same place. Trump, Obummer, Bush, Clintons - they are all but stepping stones on the path to the end.

P

pjharrison

Turn that sentence around. If Trump had done a tiny fraction of what Obama did to betray America and destroy it from within, he would have been impeached. But Obama got a free pass on everything simply because he was black and used the race card to fool America. He should still be investigated and indicted.
Low blow. Search your heart, why are you really supporting Trump. Nothing Trump does or says represents Jesus.

P

pjharrison

Exactly.

The world is marching lock step towards the antichrist's one world government. It is naïve and foolish of us to think it will be led there by a series of Godly people. Left AND right are two different roads that end in the same place. Trump, Obummer, Bush, Clintons - they are all but stepping stones on the path to the end.
So true.

P

pjharrison

Ok, I just read that even if Trump ordered Cohen to pay those women, it would not be a crime in itself. Especially since he reimbursed Cohen because there is no law against a candidate spending his own money to further his campaign. And, it said that Trump had done the same sort of thing in the past when he wasn't running for office, so in order for it to be a crime they would have to prove that Trump did it specifically to influence the election.
What does Jesus think about Trump?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If Obama had done half of what Trump has done he would have already been impeached. What I don't get is why the Christian's overlook the fruit that Trump has produced, they are bad. These are supposedly Christian that say oh that's ok just long as he get that wall built and keep people from coming into the US. I don't see much else he has done except lie constantly.

If obama had done half of what Trump has done in Trump's 1st year and a half America wouldn't have been in the awful position it was when the people voted in Donald Trump.

P

pjharrison

Low blow. Search your heart, why are you really supporting Trump. Nothing Trump does or says represents Jesus.
The people who runs this world put Obama in office to flush out Trump. Trump is paving the way for the one world order. The evangelicals with the same hate in their hearts can't see the truth for the hate of black, Hispanic, Jews etc. Same as Trump. Search your hearts. See what's behind definding all his lies.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The people who runs this world put Obama in office to flush out Trump. Trump is paving the way for the one world order. The evangelicals with the same hate in their hearts can't see the truth for the hate of black, Hispanic, Jews etc. Same as Trump. Search your hearts. See what's behind definding all his lies.
Haters got to hate. God put Trump into office just the same as He did Obama. Obama was a Muslim but God used him to give us a taste of what lies ahead. Poverty and oppression are in store for the country if it does not seeks Gods mercy.

The more people go to college the less they learn. Free college educations are worth exactly what you pay for them.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

P

pjharrison

If obama had done half of what Trump has done in Trump's 1st year and a half America wouldn't have been in the awful position it was when the people voted in Donald Trump.
It's pretty much the same. I just can't understand, these are suppose to be Christians, and don't care what this man does. His fruit are bad.

P

pjharrison

Haters got to hate. God put Trump into office just the same as He did Obama. Obama was a Muslim but God used him to give us a taste of what lies ahead. Poverty and oppression are in store for the country if it does not seeks Gods mercy.

The more people go to college the less they learn. Free college educations are worth exactly what you pay for them.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
This is not Gods kingdom. Of course it's going to get worth, right on schedule. This world is dying. Do you believe what you read in the bible? Do you think God is going to retrac what he says is going to happen. God forbid. Indeed.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Correct. One of the Manafort jurors has publicly said that this was all about a witch hunt to take down Trump. Hopefully the general public is waking up to see what is really going on.
Just remember, that the same juror that you are speaking about voted guilty on 8 counts.

----

Apparently nobody is saying thank you to the law enforcement officials who did a great job in showing that Manafort evaded millions in taxes with undeclared income in offshore accounts.

Apparently nobody trusts a jury of 12 that when presented with the evidence found that the defendant was guilty on 8 of 18 counts.

Apparently nobody believes that law and order prevailed.

Are you cheering for the law enforcement officials? Or for the criminal? If you are cheering for Manafort, you are endorsing a convicted felon.

-----

What did Trump say? "Don't believe what you see and hear, that's not what's happening."

What did Rudy Giuliani say? "Truth isn't truth."

Also "alternative facts".

Trump and the far rite republicans are saying, accept our lies as truth.

-----

Aug 16, 2018
Lets hope so. All this is going into hyper drive now it seems what with the mid-term elections scheduled for next month.
And it doesn't seem like the Democrat hunters of Republicans is relegated just to the federal level.GOP State Congressmen are making news too.
Chris Collins of NY recently pulled his re-election bid for the September vote due to being indicted on the claim of insider trading just a few days ago.
And California GOP Congressman Duncan Hunter was also recently indicted for some kind of squirrely use of campaign funds. He's withdrawn his run in the September election too.

I think the American voter is astute enough to see through the smoke and mirrors that are playing out now. The Democrats are trying to cover their own bad apples and I would think Hillary Clinton is one of the major movers behind all this.
The most curious thing is Michael Cohen. He's a trained lawyer. Why did he make a plea deal knowing he didn't break any laws? What coercion took place to have a lawyer make a deal when he knows he didn't break any laws?
All this dirty pool at least tells us that the Left is very afraid of Trump. He's done a lot of great things for this country. If he's re-elected he'll do more. And that appears to have thrown a monkey wrench into what was pre-planned during the 2016 campaigning. Hillary was thought to be a shoe-in so as to continue Obama's make America continue to fail presidential agenda.The American voter showed we aren't as naive and committed to party as they'd like to think.
We don't have a national election. We have a states election. And the Electoral college then tallies the state votes and renders the count winner.
I think this is why now the attack is two pronged against the GOP and the pending mid-terms and 2020 election. The Democrats are going on the attack at a federal and state level so as to smear GOP candidates. And I think it is in an effort to achieve majority in both houses in the end. If that happens they think they'll destroy Trump by having control.

Dec 12, 2013
As long as the guilty can occupy airtime by accusing those aligned with Trump in any way they figure the fingers of true guilt won't have time to point at them.
And they're doing this with the same premeditation and planning as most politicians do when they undertake their campaign pursuit for the next election years into the future. Some in the last election campaigned for two years before the polls in 2016 opened.

This is what is happening in trying to smear Trump now and for years to come. They think if they throw enough mud people won't re-elect him in 2020. This is all Hillary. And her camp of those who paid her big money or big perks, like staying out of prison where she long belongs. Because they thought if they rolled over they'd get paid back when she made it into the Oval office.

Never once did they think Trump would actually beat her. Neither did she. She had a fireworks display you would not believe waiting to set off over Manhattan once her win was announced. Trump should have thrown money to the company that set them up and had them set off to celebrate his win. That would have really sent her over the edge. As it was, she lept that way all on her own. To the point even Bill ran from their suite.

Oh, would I love to see the video of that night.
"WHY I LOST" Because you're evil Hillary! And the American people told ya so.
:D I'm a proud deplorable too. And I will be again in 2020 when she runs again. Prayerfully, the American voter will make Hillary a three time loser. *in her run for the White house*
She's getting her monies now and making more promises as payback for bending over backwards to reward her rather than jail her. One day girls gonna run out of collateral. Then what?
The judgment Hillary!
Be afraid, be very afraid.
The judgment.
Not to mention all the bodies in the ground tied to the Clinton's, White Water fraudulent land deal, Mena, Arkansas Cocaine connection etc.......