Breaking News: Jury convicts Manafort on eight felony counts - Financial Crimes Charges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
I don't vote at all. This is not Jesus kingdom. The body has other priorities. I just don't understand how Christians can defend Trumps evil and call it good. He's been lying since day one. He is not even really a Christian, he said all of that stuff about Christianity to get votes. You can tell by the fruit.

Didn't "vote" at all! Yet, speaks so unabashedly criticizing "the Donald!" :LOL:

Jez in case ya haven't "noticed?" NONE of us are "Squeaky Clean!" NOPE?....Not ONE!

Just because "you" wouldn't choose "the Donald", to be president, doesn't mean God wouldn't! :)

Suck it up, buttercup!

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Not to mention all the bodies in the ground tied to the Clinton's, White Water fraudulent land deal, Mena, Arkansas Cocaine connection etc.......

Gosh, if only the republicans were in control of the House, Senate, and White House.

I suppose that if that happened, then it would all be investigated by congress and such. I suppose a good republican like Jeff Sessions would find out for sure, put him in charge of the DOJ for 18 months. A loyal republican like that would find out.

Then republicans could take responsibility and stop blaming everyone else. After 18 months.

-----

It doesn't matter if you are a republican POW hero like John McCain, or a long time respected Senator like Jeff Sessions,

Anyone who speaks out against Trump and his gang of thugs will be bullied, threatened, and will be tared and feathered as a leftist radical who is part of the deep state.

Notice how there is no middle ground with them, no reasoning.

See how fast Trump turns on you, on anyone, on everyone.

------

Aug 16, 2018
Not to mention all the bodies in the ground tied to the Clinton's, White Water fraudulent land deal, Mena, Arkansas Cocaine connection etc.......
They'd have to build a whole new courthouse in order to try the Clinton's for all their respective crimes. And to think she wants to be president. When she was such a horrible example in other public offices.

Dec 12, 2013
Gosh, if only the republicans were in control of the House, Senate, and White House.

I suppose that if that happened, then it would all be investigated by congress and such. I suppose a good republican like Jeff Sessions would find out for sure, put him in charge of the DOJ for 18 months. A loyal republican like that would find out.

Then republicans could take responsibility and stop blaming everyone else. After 18 months.

-----

It doesn't matter if you are a republican POW hero like John McCain, or a long time respected Senator like Jeff Sessions,

Anyone who speaks out against Trump and his gang of thugs will be bullied, threatened, and will be tared and feathered as a leftist radical who is part of the deep state.

Notice how there is no middle ground with them, no reasoning.

See how fast Trump turns on you, on anyone, on everyone.

------
Your vitriol and mouthy remarks carry no weight with me, nor do they change the facts about the Clinton's.....and you assume erroneously that I support anyone other than JESUS........

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Your vitriol and mouthy remarks carry no weight with me, nor do they change the facts about the Clinton's.....and you assume erroneously that I support anyone other than JESUS........
So you don't support Trump then.

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys, just a moment of your time please.
Should we take politics so seriously that we cast away our grace and attack one another in defense of what we believe about politics?

P

pjharrison

Didn't "vote" at all! Yet, speaks so unabashedly criticizing "the Donald!" :LOL:

Jez in case ya haven't "noticed?" NONE of us are "Squeaky Clean!" NOPE?....Not ONE!

Just because "you" wouldn't choose "the Donald", to be president, doesn't mean God wouldn't! :)

Suck it up, buttercup!
I'm not sure the ones that supports Trump are Christians. Christians represent Christ. Christ would not condone the things Trump has done. I don't care about him being president. This world is dying.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Are you cheering for the law enforcement officials? Or for the criminal? If you are cheering for Manafort, you are endorsing a convicted felon.
This is all smoke and mirrors and about what happened long before the election. Just part of the witch hunt.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
This is all smoke and mirrors and about what happened long before the election. Just part of the witch hunt.
The smoke and mirrors resulted in a conviction on 8 counts.

The "witch hunt" is an investigation into Russian spy rings interfering in elections, not Trump. Everyone says that Czar Putin did it, even everyone of Trump's supporters in congress and appointees.

If evidence is found that Trump or anybody was to have conspired with Czar Putin and the Russians, then they should face a jury.

Do you agree?

------

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
I'm not sure the ones that supports Trump are Christians. Christians represent Christ. Christ would not condone the things Trump has done. I don't care about him being president. This world is dying.
You are right, that this world is dying.

----

Representatives are from across this nation, voted on locally, federal, state, and county.

The people know who they are. They talk, visit, and live in their local districts.

I do trust people in other places to be as reasonable and responsible as I am.

----

Christians have freedom to live and vote as they wish, and all people should have equal rights under the law.

Because they vote for some other person other than what I think doesn't make them Christian or not.

-----

If Jesus can forgive a sinner like me, I'm sure that he can forgive someone for being a republican. (Ha ha)

------

P

pjharrison

You are right, that this world is dying.

----

Representatives are from across this nation, voted on locally, federal, state, and county.

The people know who they are. They talk, visit, and live in their local districts.

I do trust people in other places to be as reasonable and responsible as I am.

----

Christians have freedom to live and vote as they wish, and all people should have equal rights under the law.

Because they vote for some other person other than what I think doesn't make them Christian or not.

-----

If Jesus can forgive a sinner like me, I'm sure that he can forgive someone for being a republican. (Ha ha)

------
They are pharasees

Aug 16, 2018
In truth if you did not care you would not say a word about his being president. Compassion would pray for this world that Christ thought worth dying for.
Your politics are of this world.

Should I concern myself with the opinion of a mortal as to my relationship with Christ? Or should I grieve one that judges that based on an entire community of those in relationship for exercising their God given Constitutional rights contrary to the judgmental one's approval?

I think I shall pray for the army aligned against the man I voted for. Only my Father can speak to their hearts and lead them home. And I shall pray also for the sisters and brothers whom I join as we are judged for being voters of a Republican candidate. Because certainly in 2016 there were Democrat sisters and brothers that crossed the aisle that day in November.

P

pjharrison

In truth if you did not care you would not say a word about his being president. Compassion would pray for this world that Christ thought worth dying for.

Should I concern myself with the opinion of a mortal as to my relationship with Christ? Or should I grieve one that judges that based on an entire community of those in relationship for exercising their God given Constitutional rights contrary to the judgmental one's approval?

I think I shall pray for the army aligned against the man I voted for. Only my Father can speak to their hearts and lead them home. And I shall pray also for the sisters and brothers whom I join as we are judged for being voters of a Republican candidate. Because certainly in 2016 there were Democrat sisters and brothers that crossed the aisle that day in November.

When Obama was in office I didn't even pay attention to politics. I figured he was going to assassinated for sure. But now I see the reason he wasn't , it was because the people who run this world didn't want him to be, because he was paving the way for Trump. He drew Trump out because of Trump's hatred. This president caught my attention. He was soo different than all the other presidents before him. He's definitely racist, that's why Bannin was in the office. He left because he couldn't stand the Jew. Trump has been lying and hiding stuff every since. The beast is coming out of America. So that is why I am watching this one.

Aug 16, 2018
When Obama was in office I didn't even pay attention to politics. I figured he was going to assassinated for sure. But now I see the reason he wasn't , it was because the people who run this world didn't want him to be, because he was paving the way for Trump. He drew Trump out because of Trump's hatred. This president caught my attention. He was soo different than all the other presidents before him. He's definitely racist, that's why Bannin was in the office. He left because he couldn't stand the Jew. Trump has been lying and hiding stuff every since. The beast is coming out of America. So that is why I am watching this one.
For someone who says they do not pay attention to the politics of this world you certainly do demonstrate a great predilection for opining about them. While judging others based on their view and standard.

P

pjharrison

For someone who says they do not pay attention to the politics of this world you certainly do demonstrate a great predilection for opining about them. While judging others based on their view and standard.
Did you read my post, only when this president came along. And you are lying if you say that the other presidents did things like this one. Clinton had that Monica thing going, but Trump has had many, and get away with it. It gets me that you call yourselves Christians and ignore the things he has done and said. That reveals your fruit. That is why you understand the scriptures the way that you do. You ignore them , just like this presidents actions.

Aug 16, 2018
Trump is your brother in Christ? Your brother produces bad fruit.
https://christianchat.com/threads/b...-financial-crimes-charges.178875/post-3690385

Do you realize you are replying to yourself there?

Did you read my post, only when this president came along. And you are lying if you say that the other presidents did things like this one. Clinton had that Monica thing going, but Trump has had many, and get away with it. It gets me that you call yourselves Christians and ignore the things he has done and said. That reveals your fruit. That is why you understand the scriptures the way that you do. You ignore them , just like this presidents actions.
I've read you say you don't vote at all.
Did you read my post?"For someone who says they do not pay attention to the politics of this world...."
Now you are saying only when this president came along you do not pay attention to the politics of this world?
Please , I do want to fully understand your stance.

P

pjharrison

https://christianchat.com/threads/b...-financial-crimes-charges.178875/post-3690385

Do you realize you are replying to yourself there?

I've read you say you don't vote at all.
Did you read my post?"For someone who says they do not pay attention to the politics of this world...."
Now you are saying only when this president came along you do not pay attention to the politics of this world?
Please , I do want to fully understand your stance.
Because the beats is coming out of America, is it Trump? Could be. If Trumps makes it through it may be the next one. Because the fruit on the fig tree is budding.

Aug 16, 2018
Because the beats is coming out of America, is it Trump? Could be. If Trumps makes it through it may be the next one. Because the fruit on the fig tree is budding.
Please, what is your understanding of the parable of the fig tree?

P

pjharrison

Please, what is your understanding of the parable of the fig tree?
Mathew 24: 32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away

Aug 16, 2018
Mathew 24: 32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
Thank you for posting that as reference. What does it mean?