Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
As a science fiction reader I remember a story about a guy who went to the factory to pick up his wife. Throughout the story this perfect wife was contrasted with "primitive woman," especially because one of his friends was dating a normal woman instead of just getting a wife made-to-order from the factory like everyone else. Unfortunately the factory-made women seemed a bit more fragile than the real thing... a sudden change put too much stress on this guy's wife and she just went totally blank, nobody home in her brain. He had to take her back to the factory and get a new one.
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
Glad I'm not the only one who got this, twofeet.Laughing is good medicine for the soul....thanks for daily dose of medicine!!! That was a "laugh out loud " moment!
What book/story was that?!
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
We destroyed that factory...on the island.
We're not robots. 'Robot' means slave, and we're not slaves.
Try the water, Dave. It's really real...
Points to whoever gets these. ^_~
Well, I don't think you can blame us for thinking that she was serious. I mean, it's not unheard of. We definitely have these types at CC.