isn't that just a "chick flick" version of "Weird Science?"This girl figured out how to build a boyfriend, like a humanoid, a human like robot.
[video=youtube_share;5mtmn5Vk6aY]http://youtu.be/5mtmn5Vk6aY[/video]
Oh man you're good, Catherder!!isn't that just a "chick flick" version of "Weird Science?"
This girl figured out how to build a boyfriend, like a humanoid, a human like robot.
[video=youtube_share;5mtmn5Vk6aY]http://youtu.be/5mtmn5Vk6aY[/video]
I would totally watch this for fun. Pity the nerdy girls in the movie aren't blessed in the looks department. *snort* Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing the last bit.
Maybe the even better question to ask would be, "How To Build a Better Nerd."
Hollywood's answer: Take the second best-looking guy/girl in the room and make them wear glasses and plaid clothes.
[video=youtube_share;5mtmn5Vk6aY]http://youtu.be/5mtmn5Vk6aY[/video]
No AlaynaJ, you pretty much nailed it.
No no no, the "words (or phrases) that make you cringe" is a different thread.LOL. Roger. Copy. As long as nobody is doing double nickel, I'll ride shotgun. 10-4.![]()
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? Like a humanoid, a human like robot? He'll be near perfect and when I don't want him around I can just shut him off.![]()
A snowman?
I'm on board for building a snow man.
Hey everybody - do you want to build a snow man?
At her age (20), yes.While this is funny it is also sad.....Would you really want to control your boyfriend? To turn him off and on at will? Would you really want a robot or a human that could respond in love because he loves you and not because he has an on/off switch.