Buying and Selling in NYC. Just the beginning.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah it turns out some cities don't like you spreading preventable diseases

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Hmmmm, makes me wonder who/what the beast is going to be.............

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah it turns out some cities don't like you spreading preventable diseases
Wait for it: next the government will can't buy or sell anywhere, and then they start rounding up those of us that reject your communist and globalist friends attempt to infect us with an experimental mRNA. You, of course, will take the mark of the beast because you are already in league with the deceivers.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wait for it: next the government will can't buy or sell anywhere, and then they start rounding up those of us that reject your communist and globalist friends attempt to infect us with an experimental mRNA. You, of course, will take the mark of the beast because you are already in league with the deceivers.
Wait for it. Next monkeys will fly out of my butt

Apr 12, 2021
Wait for it. Next monkeys will fly out of my butt
expand...

Riddle me this:

1. If the tests work, why all the false positives?

2. If the masks work, why the 6 feet?

3. If the 6 feet works, why the masks?

4. If all 3 work, why the lockdowns?

5. If all 4 work, why the "vaccines"?

6. If the "vaccines" work, why the NO LIABILITY CLAUSE?

7. If politicians and others advocating shot mandates are serious about all they are telling us, why are they partying maskless in crowds of people that are belly-button to butt-hole, that are not wearing masks, where possible as many as half are "unvaccinated"?

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah that's some pretty serious rhetoric. There will always be those who won't get the vaccine simply because of videos like that.

What they don't seem to be factoring in is that people get wild when they're desperate. If people can't even get what they need to live through buying, they'll take it by force.

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah that's some pretty serious rhetoric. There will always be those who won't get the vaccine simply because of videos like that.

What they don't seem to be factoring in is that people get wild when they're desperate. If people can't even get what they need to live through buying, they'll take it by force.
Prophecy is coming true before our very eyes. It will get more intense, and it will get more violent around the entire globe. Soon there will be a global mandate with a caveat prohibiting buying and selling of those that refuse to take the mark of the beast and worship his image. Then that awful and terrible Day of Lord shall come like a thief in the night.

Mar 4, 2020
Prophecy is coming true before our very eyes. It will get more intense, and it will get more violent around the entire globe. Soon there will be a global mandate with a caveat prohibiting buying and selling of those that refuse to take the mark of the beast and worship his image. Then that awful and terrible Day of Lord shall come like a thief in the night.
Right. Of course, right now there is no clear way to prove you have a vaccine except for just showing a paper card. Those cards are easily forged so they'll come out with something more secure.

Pretty sure they'll need an electronic checkpoint at each merchant. There will need to be some sort of scannable token/mark and physical security in stores for crowd control.

We already know it'll be something on the right hand or forehead, but the vaccine doesn't satisfy that requirement as far as I can tell. That's why I firmly believe the vaccine is to condition people for the real mark of the beast.

Nov 26, 2012
You’re a little premature on the end times countdown.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
expand...

Riddle me this:

1. If the tests work, why all the false positives?

2. If the masks work, why the 6 feet?

3. If the 6 feet works, why the masks?

4. If all 3 work, why the lockdowns?

5. If all 4 work, why the "vaccines"?

6. If the "vaccines" work, why the NO LIABILITY CLAUSE?

7. If politicians and others advocating shot mandates are serious about all they are telling us, why are they partying maskless in crowds of people that are belly-button to butt-hole, that are not wearing masks, where possible as many as half are "unvaccinated"?
Sure, and that's why some of them end up in ICU with COVID. Ask Boris Johnson how that went.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
"stop infringing on my right to spread preventable diseases"

Apr 12, 2021
Right. Of course, right now there is no clear way to prove you have a vaccine except for just showing a paper card. Those cards are easily forged so they'll come out with something more secure.

Pretty sure they'll need an electronic checkpoint at each merchant. There will need to be some sort of scannable token/mark and physical security in stores for crowd control.

We already know it'll be something on the right hand or forehead, but the vaccine doesn't satisfy that requirement as far as I can tell. That's why I firmly believe the vaccine is to condition people for the real mark of the beast.
It's coming. Be ready.

Apr 12, 2021
75 percent of all women n NYC have or have had chlamydia. Preventable and easily transmitted, yet they never locked down NYC. They just let "em spread 'em and keep spreadin' it. 666 is its number. Babylon is the city.

Nov 26, 2012
Do you mean the “right to assemble”? That’s a valid point. Holding freedoms at ransom and dispensing them exclusively to those who participate in forced unnecessary immunizations is a direct infringement against the God given right of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Nov 26, 2012
Communist Boris?
It's coming. Be ready.
It’s definitely coming, and I am ready. It’s just that every time some new thing comes people are wondering if it’s the Mark of the Beast. First there will be a major catastrophic event. Revelations 6, depicts global havoc. It cripples the world. This is the reason for the global government. Then out of the ashes of the devastation, a leader will arise. I’m not even certain it won’t be some seemingly benevolent extra terrestrial. Whoever or whatever this leader is, after three and a half years of peace will force a mark named after the individual or regime. This is “the mark.” At that point the Earth will already have a severely depleted population and limited potable water. My point is, we aren’t there yet. We can’t even see it on the horizon. All we see is new technology that down the road may be utilized, but I doubt it. They will have much greater tech at that time.

Mar 4, 2020
75 percent of all women n NYC have or have had chlamydia. Preventable and easily transmitted, yet they never locked down NYC. They just let "em spread 'em and keep spreadin' it. 666 is its number. Babylon is the city.
That's interesting because the number for New York in English gematria is 666. 🤔