Buying and Selling in NYC. Just the beginning.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hmmmm, makes me wonder who/what the beast is going to be.............
It is looking more and more that it will be the means by which one must prove he has been vaccinated in order to buy or sell.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
"stop infringing on my right to spread preventable diseases"
This is a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.

It has been verifiably proven that the vaccinated get, carry, and transfer the virus to other vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
That's why I firmly believe the vaccine is to condition people for the real mark of the beast.
I guess you could say a dress rehearsal for the mark of the beast. Ultimately, this is all about CONTROL.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.

It has been verifiably proven that the vaccinated get, carry, and transfer the virus to other vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.
Hardly cognitive dissonance when people are getting vaxxed out of a desire to stop/slow the spread of disease.

Seriously, your ability to reason on this is severely compromised by your desire to slam those with whom you disagree.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
75 percent of all women n NYC have or have had chlamydia. Preventable and easily transmitted, yet they never locked down NYC. They just let "em spread 'em and keep spreadin' it. 666 is its number. Babylon is the city.
You can't give me chlamydia just by standing within six feet of me. Try again

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I cancelled my gym membership the same day. I suspect many people called to cancel reservations at restaurants as well because the news today is the compromise "you can eat outside". Reminds me of the gospel where they were asking why Jesus would eat with sinners.

They are desperate because it will become obvious in the next month that the vaccine no longer protects you from Covid, it has spread to variants that the vaccine does not protect you from. There are two problems with this, first it vindicates those who refused to get the vaccine (probably see a bunch of lawsuits from people who suffered adverse affects or died) the second is that if it was difficult to sell the first vaccine how hard will it be to sell a second for the new variants?

S

SophieT

yes.

even the left is reporting it.

Apr 12, 2021
You can't give me chlamydia just by standing within six feet of me. Try again
But the flu I can give you, and nowhere in the USA or abroad mandates lock-downs or mandates social distances or mandates masks or denies service to people who don't get a flu shot.

You obviously don't have a problem getting the shot, or multiple shots, that's on you. Even though you do get multiple shots, you're still contagious not only to those of us that refuse to get shots, but also to others that have had multiple shots. Also, since now you've been infected with Covid19 from your multiple shots, you're more of a danger to spreading Covid19 and you're more likely to kill others with your man-made disease. Stay home if you're truly following God's commandment to love your neighbor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The highlight of this article is that MOST of the infected and sick ARE vaccinated!

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/quick-update-on-the-israeli-vaccine
But this is different from what Biden's administration is saying. They are saying these people with serious cases of this new variant were vaccinated? It doesn't make sense because they said that although you can get Covid again if you have been vaccinated you won't get it as serious.

So how can this study in Israel be true?

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Seriously, your ability to reason on this is severely compromised by your desire to slam those with whom you disagree.

Magenta thee brethren PennED ability to reason is trusting God Word , not man ...

In meekness and truth , all believers should focus on God Word ...

For the truth has set us free ... Shalom​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
It has been verifiably proven that the vaccinated get, carry, and transfer the virus to other vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.​

Yes you are correct , even Biden has address this , but then stated that thee unvaccinated could put doctors and nurses at risk ???

Confusion in all nations , brought to you by the little horn that is in Vatican City

Yet the adversary has this moment in time to fulfill what is stated in The Book Of Revelations ... This kingdom is very short lived ...

The little horn is going to wage war against believers , but those that put there faith in God have victory over the Beast ...

Shalom