Those who love folks as God told them to and not and the world does.
I'll pass on the false doctrine... you cannot love people thru extra biblical teaching that is not of God.
Those who love folks as God told them to and not and the world does.
I'll pass on the false doctrine... you cannot love people thru extra biblical teaching that is not of God.
You like disrespecting people?
Then why are you on this thread?
You like disrespecting people?
Any attention is good even if it's negative?
I was gonna leave but I don't want Kayla to come back to a fight with folks quoting and misusing my words.
Hey Ariel82 pray for the brother and move on. If needed put him on ignore. Any distraction from the topic only suits his end goal of placing the spotlight on him instead of the discussion.Then why are you on this thread?
You like disrespecting people?
Any attention is good even if it's negative?
I was gonna leave but I don't want Kayla to come back to a fight with folks quoting and misusing my words.
So someone who lived in the flesh all their lives,as in they never darkened a church door and lived in sin and accepts the Lord on their deathbed,were they part of the elect?
I Timothy 2:1-7 “First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.”Timothy 2 v 4...
So please clarify, is "all" about only God's elect from all people or All of humanity?
I think you are making a distinction between God's desire and God's will.
In that God's will, will happen. God's desire does not necessarily have to happen, but God's intentions are clear
Just making sure I am not "reading into" what you are saying.
Unless they pop up where you are and continue to insult you by name?
What is a bully who has a faithful sidekick?
Kinda like this, Sissy?
I know this was directed at me and was totally unnecessary. This is the prime example of passive-aggressive behavior.
When you correct his behavior, I will apologize.
Otherwise I call it as it is.
It's not passive,
Gonna take him to task for saying that the mods hate the Gospel?
Wasn't it you who was castigating Osteen, and when he jumped it, you ripped him up the back for doing what you was doing?
It was flat out aggressive, rude and very necessary.
If you value "friendship" more than Truth, you aren't truly following Jesus.
And yeah that's a rebuke and I would talk to my father that way.
As I state over and over again. The manner in which you strive to teach, matters.
I don't seem to teach anyone anything. I seek to remind them what I hope God has told them in the Bible: the difference between heavenly wisdom and earthly wisdom.
If you want to teach you speak with love and impartiality, otherwise it's just clanging cymbals.
All you "friend" is is clanging cymbals when he starts getting angry or thinks someone disagrees with him. Even when they are just asking for clarification he attacks.
You jump to his defense with "its the logical conclusion"
It's not.
Why does it have to be the mods fault, your hero doesn't know how to tame his tongue?
If you want to continue this fight, I am sure you can find me on another thread.
Fyi...this isn't what happened:
He had an Osteen burning thread. Mine was to research Kenneth Hagin and find out what one of the people who posted on his thread believed. Turns out he thinks Osteen is a false prophet too. No one could hear over p4t telling everyone,they were evil herectics and wolves attacking his "ministry"
You friend needs help. Will you give it to Him or let him wander into depravity?
When you correct his behavior, I will apologize.
Otherwise I call it as it is.
It's not passive,
Gonna take him to task for saying that the mods hate the Gospel?
I think Osteen is a false teacher. I don't consider him a prophet, as prophets don't exist in today's economy.
I think Osteen is a false teacher. I don't consider him a prophet, as prophets don't exist in today's economy.
If prophets do not exist today, thats why anybody who says he is a prophet is a false one... is it not so?
Prophets could speak to God, to tell of future events, &c. Look at the OT prophets. Are there any ppl alive today that can do what they did? I'd say no.
Thats why to call them "false", logically...![]()
Kinda like this, Sissy?
I know this was directed at me and was totally unnecessary. This is the prime example of passive-aggressive behavior.