Greetings, lamb... yes, it is true that God "knit us in the womb"... as it is true with everyone. The issue of salvation is a decision that has to be made by a person who has reached an age of accountability.. which differs from person to person.
I take your word for the fact that you have been saved.. it's between you and God.
As to the OP, I have not seen any scriptural reference to being watched over, or cared for, or given knowledge by, dead loved ones. The only reference to any of that, that I remember, is the story of the rich man that died, and saw Lazarus across a great divide, being comforted with Abraham. The rich man wanted to be given permission to go back and warn his brothers to "straighten up" so that they would not be tormented after death, the way he was. He was told no.. that it was not possible to do that.
So, scripturally, it seems to be that we will receive no help, guidance, communication, lottery numbers (

) from our dead relatives.