YES!
(Romans 16:6, 12) (Romans 16:1)(Philippians 4:2) and logically, and historically we know women did not have the ability to study...Because why let women teach...when they couldn't study?
An interesting thought kingerik.
YES!
(Romans 16:6, 12) (Romans 16:1)(Philippians 4:2) and logically, and historically we know women did not have the ability to study...Because why let women teach...when they couldn't study?
I want try to post scripture yet for im still in this new path. If i walked in a Church and a women Pastor came out and i could feel that she belived in what she said and she had confidence of the word and made me feel that God was with me on her every word It wouldnt bother me. Someone else posted on this about how god preaches through us and we are his vessel of word. God Bless all and your families......
God does not like for you to lie about His word, and that is a blatant lie.............................
But, He won't green, the bible says 'no.'
No, the bible doesn't, actually say 'no,' .............................
A preacher must be able to "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Well this delivery pretty much sums up why I am in full support of women's ministry, and says it better then I can, so I'll just post the link:
Women
Gah, the link won't work, well if you interested go to here (I hope)
and go to Women's Service in the Church: the Biblical Basis:
[URL="http://ntwrightpage.com/"]http://ntwrightpage.com/
Interesting how people want you to listen to this man, or that woman, or read what she says about it, or he says about it, and completely turn their nose up at clear scripture.
The biblical basis, revan? I have given it to you and you rejected it.I am telling you people, you better think twice about rejecting God's word.He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Well, let me say a word, but not to preach. Some say Deborah did a great work, but that was in the Old Testament. We did recieve a New one, and there is no greater work, than what Jesus has done. There was a lot of disorder in the Old, confusion. Since then the apostales wanted to put things in order, whether Jesus instructed them or not, I am a little leary, about what anyone says, except it be straight from the Lord. But, since we are born again of the spirit, it says God looks on the heart, inner , and that man looks on the outward, if there is a word from the Lord, from the HOly Spirit, a teaching, then it should be shared, or it says, "quench not the spirit." A mother teaches her children, about the Lord all the time, whether males or females, but I would not go to a church with a women Pastor, Minister, I think there should be order, and if the ones Jesus picked, and taught, have written these things, then, it is to be followed.
well dear, if someone reads scripture to say a woman can't be called to the ministry i would have to ask if evangeline booth might have been an exception. if God calls you i think you had better answer that call. it sounds like his church could certainly use you in a pulpit.
I'm Christian Coptic Orthodox. So my church goes exactly by the bible. .................................
You can't have it both ways. Either you go exactly by the bible or you don't. May I point out it is hypocrisy to claim you do when you don't. Paul was unequivocal in his teaching. He said, and I quote: "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man". He did not say, "well, maybe sometimes it's okay".I guess now that I see people liking my post about women's service in my church, I could say that I was able to clarify that that's what Green is saying to you here, that women are allowed to serve/preach in church. Like I said, we don't read the bible or give sermons while the Divine Liturgy is running. BUT we do read the bible n' give sermons n' preach in other different occasions/services outside the 2 hour of the Divine Liturgy. God bless you all.N' again, feel free to ask me any question if you'd like.
![]()