T
tucksma
Guest
We agree, I was just saying that there is a gender to God. No worries brother! Women are not to lead and teach at church to other men (based of Paul's teachings) but they may teach sunday school (to children) and have COUNTLESS other roles and jobs for them that God put in place. This isn't man's "we wanna rule!" modo, rather how God made us.But there is an order.
Holy Scripture promotes women Preaching,Teaching,etc to others.
i agree totally.
But it doesn't mean Women can lead Church.
There are no Holy Scripture verses supporting it,please quote if any.
Talk from Biblical perspective.
But i don't want to question much if i missed any indirect Scripture Passage that clears the mystery saying women can lead church.
But i disagree with any haughty man/woman who lead anything Spiritual in Church without God's Calling(they cannot quit then even if they wish,thats the difference and its visible)...
Totally agree with gender issue you pointed out.Did i say anything against?
Please read before replying or if you meant to confirm what i said,please forgive my foolish words..
Leading Church is not Preaching and Teaching.Its a more Higher calling for the role of Shepherd.Still need convincing verses to confirm it.Leading Church is not standing in pulpit,its a heavy task.
eg:Adminstrator doesn't come here in open often and reveal too much.But he has authority.Its not talk,its controlling.Its not the lime light glory.
God Bless.
I didn't agree with this until I was shown tons of verses supporting it cause at first I thought it was really disrespectful to women, until I realized its not. Its simply two different roles, with different jobs, with equal respect to God.