S
ServantGirl
Guest
Right now I'm sitting here in a battle. The sun is shining. It's a gorgeous day. Everything around me is at peace. Yet my mind is under attack, so I cannot feel the joy others do on such a beautiful, peaceful day. I am AGAIN struggling with my selfish, sinful nature and it's ugly desires. I can totally relate to Paul when he said he did the very things he hated (I'm paraphrasing). My mind has wandered into thoughts that have led to desires I detest. Yet they sound attractive to me right now. I went into the chat rooms looking for someone who could encourage me through this, but it seems people would rather shoot the breeze with each other than be alert for a sister in need. One person did care enough to try to be encouragement, but they could not relate to this spiritual warfare that I recognize I'm going through. All of my friends who I could send a text to would be there for me, but they also don't understand because they don't believe and experience what I believe and experience. I'm just desperate for someone to understand and be encouragement for me so I don't feel so low...so far from God. I want to count everything as garbage in comparison to knowing the love of God, again similar to what Paul wrote. But there are moments in my life, such as this one, when I feel so sucked into the world's mentality, with eyesight only for the seen. I hate being human! Can anyone relate????