Can i accidentally sell my soul?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 27, 2016
Hey everybody! I am a 14 year old boy and im an Orthodox Christian. I play alot of video games and when you install and download video games,there are terms and conditions and stuff you gotta agree to.I started searching for keywords "soul" "satan" "devil" just to be sure,when i can't search for keywords in the agreements i read them fully.There is a game i want to download that says there are terms and conditions,but i can not find them since there is no link on their website.Anyway,if i randomly agree to every terms and conditions could i actually sell my soul? I am really worried.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You worry too much. NO, you cannot sell your soul, it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to GOD. :) And if you don't like terms and conditions then you shouldn't play the games. There are plenty of free games to play on your computer without having to download them.

SweetBabyJesus

Dec 27, 2016
Thank you! I was just wondering since you know,people just agree to whatever since the terms and conditions are just paragraphs and paragraphs long... You really helped me, i appreciate it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you! I was just wondering since you know,people just agree to whatever since the terms and conditions are just paragraphs and paragraphs long... You really helped me, i appreciate it.

You're welcome.. :)

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
There is nothing wrong to play video games. just to make sure that you still do your assignments and never neglected your studies by indulging playing video games.

Video games are for fun but you need to plan for your future and studying hard will give you a good future.

just play video games during vacations or if you don't have exams or a quiz and you already finished your assignment during school days.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
The only way you can sell your soul is if the devil comes to you and makes you an offer. Just like he did to Jesus when he was in the desert. He offered him "all the kingdoms of the world" if he would bow down to him. (see Matthew 4:8)... Other than that, you don't have to worry about selling your soul.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
No, you cannot sell your soul.

But you can lose it - Mk 8:36

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Hey everybody! I am a 14 year old boy and im an Orthodox Christian. I play alot of video games and when you install and download video games,there are terms and conditions and stuff you gotta agree to.I started searching for keywords "soul" "satan" "devil" just to be sure,when i can't search for keywords in the agreements i read them fully.There is a game i want to download that says there are terms and conditions,but i can not find them since there is no link on their website.Anyway,if i randomly agree to every terms and conditions could i actually sell my soul? I am really worried.
Business terms&conditions have no impact on eternal things. Its just temporary and its domain are business laws only.

The worse thing is the content of the game - spiritism, magic, demons, false gods... today´s games are full of paganism and satanism.

I recommend playing rather historical games (some are even from Christian Europe like The Kingdom Come) - Heroes & Generals, World of xyz, War Thunder etc.

Jun 27, 2018
Your soul belongs to Christ, and He's not going to let anyone else get hold of it.
"I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand."

T

theanointedsinner

the short answer is no

Romans 8:38-39 New International Version (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
No you cannot why you tempting?

T

theanointedsinner

how silly am I, I thought about looking for "baby Jesus" in google image, but partly wondered if God would strike me with lightening, that thought was random and clearly have no rational basis.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
No.... We do not own our souls God does.. We cannot sell what we do not own..