CAN IT BE PROVED?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 12, 2011
if it wasn't sex, then why Jesus came by a virgin? Why did David said that he had been conceived by sin?

David said that because he knew, that all men had sinned and come short of the Glory of God.

By one man sin entered the world and Death by sin reigned over all men.

Why a Virgin, I'll have to let God show you that one.
But I will say this, ........Pure and undefiled by man, (and his teachings) is key to bringing forth the Son,
for all of us.

Blessings

Apr 13, 2011
Sometimes scripture does have a deeper spiritual meaning but if you go overboard with it your imagination can run wild and you can come up with almost anything. Over spiritualizing gives birth to a lot of strange doctrines. You just gotta stay balanced....you dont want to become too literal, but you dont want to over spiritualize either.
Wise words. Some people spiritualize everything in the bible and they're left without the Word of God.

Oct 12, 2011
The first thing we must remember is that they PREVENTED the way back to the tree of life. They turn every which way the flaming sword.

It's not about what bible you use, what concordance you have, or how much greek and hebrew one may know, the way is hidden.

Look at the effects. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on this site with bible knowledge can base what and why they believe as they do with SCRIPTURE. There are MANY paths upon which to take that end in destruction.

Jesus said it pleased the Father to hide it from the wise and prudent. Even in us who believe in the salvation of all, always remain humble in understanding that we have not yet striven unto blood.

I'm sorry brother, I missed your post.

Yes, Prevented, I get that. There is only ONE WAY. Well lets face it not many would suffer persecution for
believing the way we do. God knows best.

If you know more on these Cheribums I would love to here it.

Blessings

D

dishchat

God told them to go forth and multiply which was b4 the fall , how were they going to do that ?

and just to add to that; sex is not sin
to multiply by speaking the word. Adam was son of God. God create things by word. So Adam should multiply by speaking the word.David said that his mother conceived him in sin. psalms 51 vs 5

Apr 13, 2011
to multiply by speaking the word. Adam was son of God. God create things by word. So Adam should multiply by speaking the word.David said that his mother conceived him in sin. psalms 51 vs 5
Please explain how speaking the word makes babies.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Adam was corrupted DNA. all life that came form Him was corrupted (sin). Therefore David was right to say he was conceived in sin. Jesus's seed had to come directly from God not sinful man

D

dishchat

In luke ch 1, the angel Gabriel said unto Mary that the Lord has deceided to bless you and you will become pregnant. She ask the angel "but how can i have a baby? i am virgin. in verse 38, she said, 'ii am the Lord servant and i will do whatever he wants.May everything you say comes true'
So the angel spoke the word of the prophet Isai and Mary beleive him and became pregnant.

D

dishchat

Adam was corrupted DNA. all life that came form Him was corrupted (sin). Therefore David was right to say he was conceived in sin. Jesus's seed had to come directly from God not sinful man
ya but through a virgin

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
In luke ch 1, the angel Gabriel said unto Mary that the Lord has deceided to bless you and you will become pregnant. She ask the angel "but how can i have a baby? i am virgin. in verse 38, she said, 'ii am the Lord servant and i will do whatever he wants.May everything you say comes true'
So the angel spoke the word of the prophet Isai and Mary beleive him and became pregnant.
well nobody is arguing with that....

so now that you are a child of God, so to speak, do you plan to have kids, if at all by speaking

D

dishchat

well nobody is arguing with that....

so now that you are a child of God, so to speak, do you plan to have kids, if at all by speaking
No, i already have.By sex. Because that body where am living is animal.

May 25, 2010
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

It is clear that the King of Tyrus is a "type" of Satan. Was the King of Tyrus or Adam ever a "covering cherub"? No

Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
Eze 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
Why did you not reference Is14:16 as well where it say that Lucifer is a MAN??? Or :19 where ist says he is cast out of his grave? How about that: Lucifer will die but not be allowed to rest in his grave. Now tell me that he is just spirit and i will totally leave you alone.
And how about 14:20? who are 'his' people that he slayed, and why is he called the 'seed of evil doers',
when Adam is teh one who killed us humans and is our daddy also?
don't you see the similarities between the two, adam and the devil? If you list them all it is about 20.

Get this all you simple one: angel creation apart from the man and woman filled with the spirit of GOD cannot be proved. It is a figment of everyones' imagination brought about by centuries, if not millenina, of
misinterpreted scripture. What angels were created from, after what image or likeness they are made, what their world was like and what laws they lived by are all things which cannot be proved.In other words, you are all wearing the KINGS NEW CLOTHES!

2kowhim,
The fruit was just fruit, albeit fruit from the Tree of Life, whihc is special. Don't and to, not diminsih from the Word. Also, the reason Mary had to be a virgin was to fulfil that part the prophesy concerning HIs Coming which excluded the serpent's seed in His Birth. This way. Mary being a virgin, the man was excluded, which is further proof adam is the serpent.

Feb 21, 2012
that Eve knew the Truth (the Commandment) in the Beginning? Or is her
testimony to the serpent of what she thought was the truth (Gen2:2-3)
proof she was already deceived since it included a prohibition (don't
touch) the Lord God never told Adam (Gen2:16-17)? (rem: Jn8:44)
God commanded Adam to not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and as being her "head" he would have told her. Satan added the words "neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die" in his temptation.

I probably should have read all the post first - oh well I didn't!

L

luciddream1982

Why did you not reference Is14:16 as well where it say that Lucifer is a MAN??? Or :19 where ist says he is cast out of his grave? How about that: Lucifer will die but not be allowed to rest in his grave. Now tell me that he is just spirit and i will totally leave you alone.
And how about 14:20? who are 'his' people that he slayed, and why is he called the 'seed of evil doers',
don't you see the similarities between the two, adam and the devil? If you list them all it is about 20.

Get this all you simple one: angel creation apart from the man and woman filled with the spirit of GOD cannot be proved. It is a figment of everyones' imagination brought about by centuries, if not millenina, of
misinterpreted scripture. What angels were created from, after what image or likeness they are made, what their world was like and what laws they lived by are all things which cannot be proved.In other words, you are all wearing the KINGS NEW CLOTHES!

2kowhim,
The fruit was just fruit, albeit fruit from the Tree of Life, whihc is special. Don't and to, not diminsih from the Word. Also, the reason Mary had to be a virgin was to fulfil that part the prophesy concerning HIs Coming which excluded the serpent's seed in His Birth. This way. Mary being a virgin, the man was excluded, which is further proof adam is the serpent.
I wasnt trying to avoid this verse....Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Angelic beings have been called men in scripture...

Gen 19:1 And there came two ANGELS to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
Gen 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
Gen 19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
Gen 19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the MEN which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

The fourth "man" was obviously Angelic

Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

and this....

Luk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

Dan 9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the MAN Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
"Why did you not reference Is14:16 as well where it say that Lucifer is a MAN???" See my above post that I quoted.

"Get this all you simple one: angel creation apart from the man and woman filled with the spirit of GOD cannot be proved"

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

So mankind were the morning stars and the sons of God singing and shouting for joy when the foundation of the earth was laid? Wrong, humans didnt exist yet

You know who did though? Lucifer

Lucifer
H1966
הילל
hêylêl
hay-lale'
From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); THE MORNING STAR: - lucifer.

D

dishchat

2kowhim,
gen 3 vs 20: Eve was the the mother of all humans.Please can you give me of verse from the Bible which say that Adam is the father of all human race?
1 kings 22 vs 20:"Then the Lord said,'who will entice Ahab to go and die at Ramoth-gilead? "Various suggestions were made,until ONE ANGEL approached the Lord and said,'I'll do it!' "How ?the Lord asked." And he replied,' I will go as a LYING SPIRIT in the mouths of all his prophets.
Angles does also exist in spirit

V

virteous_man

Wow, are you all really try to say that Satan and his fallen angels are men. Why not put aside all of this. Walk uprightly and do good. Believe in Jesus and be saved. All this stuff will do is lead you to the grave. Lucifer is the destroyer, the father of lies, he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning. When Christ ressurected He took the keys of hell and death from Lucifer's grasp, he is nothing but the chaff which shall be burned up, at the brightness of Jesus Christ's coming. The devil is nothing but a evil fallen angel why do you want to respect or even glorify him. He is the enemy!

May 25, 2010
Luciddream1982,
Is not Jesus that Cornerstone whom was first prophesied to come when the LORD GOD was judging Adam and Eve? Then this is when that Cornerstone was laid: and those sons of God are those same who heard of the Prophesy of the Savior to Come, and were glad in it (Heb2:2-3).

But your forgot your creation account, because the physical earth was created several days before the sun, stars and moon; therefore, you are
misinterpreting Job, since the stars could not have been singing when the earth was made. Even further, according to the creation account (Gen1&2) there aren't any being created yet, so how can there be angels at this time?

Tell me, what transgressions (plural) did Adam hide in his bosom (heart)? Job31:33

Anymore scriptures you think prove me wrong? Keep with me and you might learn something. I do beleive in Jesus Christ, so we are brothers, albeit you think i am deceived, and i know you are (no offense).

dischat,
God made one male seed and one female seed (Gen1:26-27), and these were Adam and Eve; therefore, by extension, Adam has to be the daddy of us all except Jesus.