Can Mastubation Equal Rape?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
You calling me and cinder and love_comes_softly and Sculpt and Rod trolls? :p
Goodness, this thread was started even before my time. I first came in 2010.

I will admit, she definitely is a magnet for trolls, but then she’s got the “normal” “average” draw too. 😂

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
sometimes its just not anything you do or who you are its just cos you happen to be female (and young)

rape and violation/sexual harassment happen all the time to young women, sadly. Its just the flesh and the world.

Thats not say we should expect it but the bubbles we live in are fragile. In spiritual terms we need to put on Gods armour. Yes even females need to do this. We cant always expect to have a bodyguard with us at all times.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The other thing you could do is have a dog. The dog could just bite anyone who tries to get you if you train it.

I havent tried but Im not really a dog person.

Or if you have a fluffy cute dog, the guy will be so distracted he wont even be thinking about you