S
selenah
Guest
Selenah, even though we are trying to help you, we also realize that there are many others who are reading this thread who are going through the same exact thing that you are. So in reality, your questions and our answers are being used to help you and many others at the same time.
As for others who ask things that aren't answered, that is to our shame, or to the fact that we don't know how to answer in a way that we (and by we, I mean everyone on here) think is biblical. Sometimes it's best to pray and think over a queston before jumping into it. I know I wouldn't want to give someone false information on a subject I don't understand, or fully understand. There have been people on here who have asked questions that I've responded to in a private email, either giving advice or recommending a book, etc.
Just don't worry that you are bothering anyone. No one knows everything, we all need to ask questions in order to learn from other's experiences. That is the great thing about this site, we are truly being the body of Christ when we help each other.
God bless.
Tom
I wasn't trying to give you guys a guilt trip or anything
Last edited: