R
ReinItIn
Guest
I do not see it as a perfectionist issue either. i see it as a lay down the pride in self, recognize our dependency and live with him according to his rules, love issue.
Those he loves his chastises.. John 3:16 God so loved the World. He has chastised and chastises all men.
I do not believe the meaning that is taught for He loved Jacob and Hated Esau. Esua did Not value the promise. Jacob wrestled for it.
I do not believe his love for us is greater for us because we believed.
if I am not in Him I am in the World. If I am in the World I am subjected to the promises he has made to those who forsake his covenant. I can turn back anytime I realize what I have done. Just as any lost sinner can turn to him at any moment of realization of their need.
I don't believe God had a greater love for me, A higher regard for me, special privileges for me unless i am in him and he in me. I have no greater advantage then any other person if I am resisting the work of God in me to bare his fruit.
i will anchor myself as a sinner on the rock and stay there to receive the benefits of his covenant and kingdom. If I lift my anchor and sale in my own direction I am not on the rock, not in his kingdom. I can come and go as I please. i believe Gods desire is that I see It is a good place to live.
I think salvation is a progressive work. I am Saved, I am being saved, I will be saved. It is a blessed assurance too all men in any state of being.
I believe this verse in timothy has every bit as much truth and is a principle assured as being save by grace through faith.
1 thimothy 3:6 He must not be a new convert, or he might become conceited and fall into the condemnation of the devil of the Devil.
We ignore so much to believe so lil. so we can think ourselves better then any other sinful man.
Those he loves his chastises.. John 3:16 God so loved the World. He has chastised and chastises all men.
I do not believe the meaning that is taught for He loved Jacob and Hated Esau. Esua did Not value the promise. Jacob wrestled for it.
I do not believe his love for us is greater for us because we believed.
if I am not in Him I am in the World. If I am in the World I am subjected to the promises he has made to those who forsake his covenant. I can turn back anytime I realize what I have done. Just as any lost sinner can turn to him at any moment of realization of their need.
I don't believe God had a greater love for me, A higher regard for me, special privileges for me unless i am in him and he in me. I have no greater advantage then any other person if I am resisting the work of God in me to bare his fruit.
i will anchor myself as a sinner on the rock and stay there to receive the benefits of his covenant and kingdom. If I lift my anchor and sale in my own direction I am not on the rock, not in his kingdom. I can come and go as I please. i believe Gods desire is that I see It is a good place to live.
I think salvation is a progressive work. I am Saved, I am being saved, I will be saved. It is a blessed assurance too all men in any state of being.
I believe this verse in timothy has every bit as much truth and is a principle assured as being save by grace through faith.
1 thimothy 3:6 He must not be a new convert, or he might become conceited and fall into the condemnation of the devil of the Devil.
We ignore so much to believe so lil. so we can think ourselves better then any other sinful man.