G
GreenNnice
Guest
This is not the Gospel.
Holy Spirit needs to be 'permitted.'
I don't make these things up, it's in His Word.
Maybe you care to post Hebrews 6:3 .
Grace is God's Son, I am not 'trashing' grace, just pointing out that we are SAVED by the active act of faith, not by grace.
You think about that last bit. Believing in Christ takes faith, and, faith is from the eternally important reception of the given and permitted entering in by God of His Holy Spirit.
Again, this is not judging, just sayin'
The Lord, I hope and pray, always, leads out of my mouth all my said thoughts, mari, eg .
And, no, again, why keep saying I have a 'works' based salvation, I follow the Spirit and in His grand plan , per Ephesians 2:10, we will do good works. It's a given of why we do works, not a reason why we are saved
Just like grace, which is NOT the 'free gift of God,' this is SALVATION. AND, it's attained by a belief in Christ followed by intent following of His Word, which can ONLY be done by asking God for reception of His Holy Spirit so we CAN understand His great Truths in Scripture
Note: eg, your verses, Rom. , Ephesians picked, BEG for sinew and flesh for their full receptive meaning , which requires one to go to Acts, read it ALL, and, also verses like Hebrews 6:3
Yes, mari, this IS the gospel , hmm, part of it, it is going into all the world, like on c.c. and telling the nations of Christ and baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
Mari , have you been baptized
Last edited by a moderator: