it's such a false teaching to THINK that someone can't turn from their sin more than once, they can't make mistakes and then come back to Christ. Hey, as long as someone is alive they can REPENT. Now, sinning willfully requires a lot of repenting so one has to decide IF they really want to do it and their works get burned up too. ,if they die in a 'prodigal' state of lukewarm behavior. Or, wait, God spits you OUT for being 'neither hot nor cold...hmm, and, so,yeah, that's a GRAY salvation area but, this is not...
...as if one leaves the Holy Spirit after having abided in Him , or, partake of His blessed leading of their life, , and, this is not rocket science, Christ peeps, it's Hebrews 6:4-6, that person can NOT come back to God, can NOT come to repentance. This is the denial of the Holy Spirit, it surely IS grieving the Holy Spirit, because , like me now tellingyou all my utter faith in His leading my life (silly abiding, eternallygrateful, booksends, you thinking I command my own faith. Ha, ha, ha, lol, NO! THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! He leads me, I can't put my life into words for you of His leading but trust Me, He lives in me!!
His Word is CLEAR, you are persecuting Him when you deny His teachings, worse yet, you become a false teacher. You deny His Word when you say things like, 'You have to look at other Scripture cuz Hebrews 6:4-6 is only one Truth verse of leaVing your salvation a distinct real happening for one genuinely having faith and into having received (partook is a grafting word, is it not?) the Holy Spirit and then left Him and followed worldly ways, assuming to they will bad mouth Him too
Yes, this is not an attitude of taking your 'fruit,' bookends. It is my being led to speak the Truth, I am.going to follow Him all of my days, not your words, not eg's x not mari's , right, He is our counselor, who we, learn all Truth.

, not , even rein's

although her wisdom from Him is dynamically and giftedly outlayed for us all.

cfultz too

.
So listening to eg say that those who are just not knowing they can't lose their salvation cuz ya can't be snatched from God, or, that if you left the faith you were never saved in the first place, or, any other doctrine that is antiChrist, to me, I just give it to God, He reigns, His Word to me, Holy Spirit outlayed, overrides ALL human response, however, God, indeed, DOES use others to teach me in His Truths, because Scripture is so complex IF He wants to keep its simplicity from me. The Lord leads, my job is simple, as I just said, don't worry about anyone else , what they think, 'just speak from Me, green, I am.in you, and, I am greater than those who persecute you through the principalities of evil out there in the world.'
And, I know, it's wild , that some guy can be marionetted in their life , accepting God's Spirited grace and mercy as He leads me as I step. Notice the 'active' act of that last part?

'...as He leads me as I step.' Read Proverbs 16:9. This should tell you quite quickly how the Lord, ultimately, leads my life. I can go my own way, but His way will, ultimately, be the way I go, for He has the plans, not me, IF I follow Him, call myself a believer of Him and seek Him, which is by following His Holy Spirit, and, living perfectly , as I fan strive, with Jesus' life on earth my blueprint for speaking constantly with the Holy Spirit as I do life.
Now, be very careful in your spinning cfultz' words into unTruth, and, thinking we who follow the Holy Spirit as we do , with persecuting words, we are NOT phatasees, eg, that is not judging righteosly, don't do it, don't insinuate that because I partake of the sweet Holy Spirit leading my life that I am full of faith of myself, bookends, abider, mari. Don't do it.
Warning from God: Wrath will result from petsecurting those who believe in Christ different than you. Speak your piece of your can't be snatched and they were never His in the first place., with Scripture, like I told eg that those in 1 John 2:19 who were never saved in first place were ANTICHRISTS . A bit different person type than , say, for instance, umm, believers. Why can't you just speak your points without persecuting others? Better learn ,or, God days those who can't teach in GENTLENESS and with Love are NOT doing the work of the Lord,of Him.

yeah, I know, scary thought, huh ?