Are you sure you weren't at some point a primary school teacher
A side note, I will reference you in my lesson plan for due credit to avoid any plagiarism issues.
64 POSTS.........AND COUNTING!
wow............at this rate we will surely hit 1,000 by, oh, I dunno, Feb 23rd, 2020?
It will be difficult to beat the thread called "speak your mind".I know this kinda doesn't make sense, but what else do you expect from a 15-year-old bored girl?![]()
It will be difficult to beat the thread called "speak your mind".
Wait.............ONE DAY AGO I posted my comment............AND NOTHING SINCE?
Where is that determined teenager who started all of this?
Oh yeah, wait, Friday night.............sigh.........
KIDS!
geesssshhhhh
i havent contributed to ur thread yet, but here, there is hope. Got to be going, but whats ur breakfast, elisabet? I'm always hungry, but i only got a slice of guyabano earlier and need to fill up some more-).
WHOA you can't blame me for not logging in to CC because i am being a diligent teenager by doing all my school assignments
I hope even the thought of coming to CC and chatting with Christians brings a fond memory to your mind and grace for grace.I know this kinda doesn't make sense, but what else do you expect from a 15-year-old bored girl?![]()
She must be busy being busy again..............yeah, right, like she ACTUALLY HAS A LIFE!
I hope even the thought of coming to CC and chatting with Christians brings a fond memory to your mind and grace for grace.
What this thread needs is a good Trump vs anti-Trump conversation like the one in the news forum... Oh brother!![]()