99 bottles of beer on the wallI know this kinda doesn't make sense, but what else do you expect from a 15-year-old bored girl?![]()
Perhaps this would be a good time for me to present my 500,000-word dissertation of the social mores of the North American sloth.I know this kinda doesn't make sense, but what else do you expect from a 15-year-old bored girl?![]()
Oh, it's fascinating, especially the fourth and fifth volumes.XD
Resurrection xD
Shhhhhhh lol
99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottles of beer
well, you take one down and you pass it around
98 bottles of beer on the wall
98 bottles of beer on the wall
98 bottles of beer
well, you take one down and you pass it around
97 bottles of beer on the wall
97 bottles of beer on the wall
97 bottles of beer ...
Oh, it's fascinating, especially the fourth and fifth volumes.
No, I was trying to turn this into the longest thread ever.Are you trying to ply a 15 year old girl with alcohol?
No, I was trying to turn this into the longest thread ever.
uh, er, hmm, what is a captcha?
and why would anyone want one?
I think that is some sort of coffee beverage.
folks r jest dreaming...........will never see this thread become the longest ever.........given the average age of the majority of Posters here.........they won't live that long!