can you finish this sentence cleverly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joefizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
(I'll start thing off) Halt! you must eat fig newtons or clog dance with cows to pass!
 
Halt! You must eat fig newtons, or solve a newtonian problem: what is the mass of a car traveling at 56 meters per second squared with a force of 27 Newtons?
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or repeat that last question my brain might explode otherwise!(Galatea that was cruel Lol)
 
Can you finish this sentence cleverly?


This thread does not belong in the Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum because...


;)
 
This post does belong in the conspiracy forum because it's silly like most else in conspiracy theory stuff in my opinion. Halt! you must eat fig newtons or tie your shoes twice!!!
 
Also Gary A I don't know how to delete threads so I guess this is stuck here til then or unless someone knows how to delete it....SORRY.....
 
Halt! You must eat fig newtons or travel back in time to July 1969 and prove the moon landing was not a hoax.

There, now it belongs in the conspiracy forum.
 
(Galatea,in the words of jim carrey as the grinch,"BRILLIANT" lol,Halt! you must eat fig newtons or kick box battle a kangaroo!
 
Halt! You must eat a fig newtons or watch Jim Carrey as the Grinch (an awful movie, by the way).
 
Halt! You must eat fig newtons or I will break into your house at 3 am on the next Friday the 13th with a ski mask and machete while you are alone and sleeping, muffle you with a cloth so no one can hear you scream, hack off your fingers one by one so you can't fight back, carve my signature in both of your arms with my machete, chop off your feet you can't run, all the while I'll delight in your screams and enjoy the delectable, metallic taste of your blood, then when I get tired of your screams, I'll sever your windpipe, then I'll drag your corpse to the nearest incinerator, burn the body, scatter the ashes in the ocean and walk away, with a wide grin on my face!

Is that good enough for you?
 
Last edited:
O K .... wine rose are you trying to get banned or have you just watched an all night scary movie channel too long?(seriously that was a bit much)
 
Yeah that is way too much. WR you have been out of control for a while now.
 
...This is what happens when I type in CC in a flustered mood...

I'll just see myself out of this thread...see you guys...
Are you okay? Seriously, some of your recent posts have been
quite over the top and inappropriate lately, even sacrilegious.
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or watch Barney reruns to pass your exam!
 
Are you okay? Seriously, some of your recent posts have been
quite over the top and inappropriate lately, even sacrilegious.

I'm okay now...nothing bad happened to me. I guess I just get a flustered and eccentric rather easily and I type on CC regardless of how I feel, and...it just gets to me sometimes.
 
Yeah it's easy to get off course and start being blunt and brutal without knowing it,been there plenty,just try to take it to the lord in prayer and then get back to posting,or maybe watch something funny,its hard to be cheery if you are feeling glum or upset,it's not easy but "with God all things are possible" so try not to get so overwhelmed by what you "feel" try to focus on how many blessings you have and you'll be back to happy in no time!
 
Halt! You must eat fig newtons or I will break into your house at 3 am on the next Friday the 13th with a ski mask and machete while you are alone and sleeping, muffle you with a cloth so no one can hear you scream, hack off your fingers one by one so you can't fight back, carve my signature in both of your arms with my machete, chop off your feet you can't run, all the while I'll delight in your screams and enjoy the delectable, metallic taste of your blood, then when I get tired of your screams, I'll sever your windpipe, then I'll drag your corpse to the nearest incinerator, burn the body, scatter the ashes in the ocean and walk away, with a wide grin on my face!

Is that good enough for you?
It is very disheartening to hear something like this coming from a 15-year-old... :(


I'm okay now...nothing bad happened to me. I guess I just get a flustered and eccentric rather easily and I type on CC regardless of how I feel, and...it just gets to me sometimes.
Sonia:

The devil is trying to get / keep you in his clutches.


James 4:

[SUP]7[/SUP] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. [SUP]8[/SUP] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.



I will pray for you.

:)