can you finish this sentence cleverly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joefizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Okay. This time I will answer question in an actually serious manner. I promise.

Halt! You must eat fig newtons or...




































[video=youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

...get rickrolled!!!
 
Nothing happened. Maybe there was a Pedophile Priest around that was raping a little boy and she got freaked out lolol
Don't you think that was a bit inappropriate?

This thread is FAST taking a dive into places no CC thread should ever go... :eek:

:(
 
winerose I understand, but Anti you are Way Over the boundaries of being inappropriate so please hold your tongue before you spew out more venomous words to damage others because those here asking winerose what occurred were trying to "Help" you on the other hand were trying to "Enrage" someone so please let God lead you to what to say in "fragile" situations like this instead of your mind or heart,because "from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh" and your heart is clearly set on "mischief" so please if you've nothing,"helpful" to say "compassionately",then please,go elsewhere,not to mention you just said something on here inappropriate to a minor without regard to anyone including yourself because something as horrendous as what you said can still be punishable under law or give just cause for you to be banned from this site permanently,so either go somewhere else or stay and tone down your words!
 
Idk. I just get that way sometimes.
When you "get that way", please try to remember to call out to God asking Him for His help - okay?

Read the Word of God as often as you can. Avoid any-and-all 'dark' influences in your life. Ask God for His help in recognizing these things and removing them from your life.

Remember James 4:7-8.

:)
 
When you "get that way", please try to remember to call out to God asking Him for His help - okay?

Read the Word of God as often as you can. Avoid any-and-all 'dark' influences in your life. Ask God for His help in recognizing these things and removing them from your life.

Remember James 4:7-8.

:)

I can't remember something I don't know...

...but other than that, thanks for the kind words! :)
 
(back to silliness) Halt!you must eat fig Newtons or dig up buried treasure to become a rookie adventurer!
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or fly kite to show you know about culture!
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or eat a ham to win against hungry hungry hippos!
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or eat pie to prove you can start to win an eating contest!
 
Halt!you must eat fig newtons or call the incredible hulk to get through this gate!
 
Halt! you must eat fig newtons or recite the I am a nice shark pledge to watch Finding Dori!
 
You are a very disturbed young lady.. seriously.. :eek:

lol


Halt! You must eat fig newtons or I will break into your house at 3 am on the next Friday the 13th with a ski mask and machete while you are alone and sleeping, muffle you with a cloth so no one can hear you scream, hack off your fingers one by one so you can't fight back, carve my signature in both of your arms with my machete, chop off your feet you can't run, all the while I'll delight in your screams and enjoy the delectable, metallic taste of your blood, then when I get tired of your screams, I'll sever your windpipe, then I'll drag your corpse to the nearest incinerator, burn the body, scatter the ashes in the ocean and walk away, with a wide grin on my face!

Is that good enough for you?
 
You need to start censoring yourself, kiddo..


I'm okay now...nothing bad happened to me. I guess I just get a flustered and eccentric rather easily and I type on CC regardless of how I feel, and...it just gets to me sometimes.
 
(let the silliness continue!!!) Halt!you must eat fig newtons or bake a potato in order to pass the grocery test!
 
(Yay more silliness) Halt! you must eat fig newtons or pet a llama to go to Zoo!
 
(overload of silliness) Halt! you must eat fig newtons or find a monkey that can yodel to pass the silly test!