can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Mabel was visiting her son and attended his small Baptist church on Sunday. The pastor noticed her sitting there, publicly welcomed her, and asked her what church she attended. When Mabel identified herself as a Methodist, the Baptist pastor asked her, "And why are you a Methodist?" Mabel replied, "Because my Mom was a Methodist and my Dad was a Methodist and my grandparents were Methodists; so I'm a Methodist!" The pastor replied, "That's ridiculous. Suppose I said, "My Mom was a moron and my Dad was a moron and my grandparents were morons. What would that make me?" Mabel replied dryly, "That would make you a Baptist!"
Whoa, Hoppy, whoa!!!! to close for comfort....

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Sick Day
Our local newspaper ran several stories about a study that tied male obesity to a virus.
One evening my brother came home exhausted from a long day at work.
"Did you read the paper?" he asked.
"I'm not going in to work tomorrow. I'm calling in fat."

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Sick Day
Our local newspaper ran several stories about a study that tied male obesity to a virus.
One evening my brother came home exhausted from a long day at work.
"Did you read the paper?" he asked.
"I'm not going in to work tomorrow. I'm calling in fat."
I resemble that remark!

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
By the way, if you brewed your coffee in a moonshine still, I wonder how strong it would be....

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Landing Check
I was inspecting communications facilities in Alaska. Since I had little experience in flying in small planes, I was nervous when we approached a landing strip in a snow-covered area. The pilot descended to just a couple hundred feet, then gunned both engines, climbed, and circled back. While my heart pounded, the passenger beside me seemed calm.
"I wonder why he didn't land," I said.
"He was checking to see if the landing strip was plowed," the man said.
As we made a second approach, I glanced out the window. "It looks plowed to me," I commented.
"No," my seat mate said. "It hasn't been cleared for some time."
"How can you tell?" I asked.
"Because," the man informed me, "I'm the guy who drives the plow."

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Landing Check
I was inspecting communications facilities in Alaska. Since I had little experience in flying in small planes, I was nervous when we approached a landing strip in a snow-covered area. The pilot descended to just a couple hundred feet, then gunned both engines, climbed, and circled back. While my heart pounded, the passenger beside me seemed calm.
As we made a second approach, I glanced out the window. "It looks plowed to me," I commented.
OK FINE...OK OK FINE FINE now can we LAND please!!!!!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Landing Check
OK FINE...OK OK FINE FINE now can we LAND please!!!!!

Yay!! We've landed! Crisis averted. All is well. :)(y):giggle:

But wait, off we go again! lol!:giggle: