can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
If brains were gas, I wouldn't have enough gas to run a bed bugs moped half lap around the inside lane of a Life Saver!!!

G

Godsgirl83

How did THAT come about 🤣?
Well, lol what didn't show in my post there was this pic, theres a link but i dunno if it opens or not. This was a pic from way back in this thread so I said what I said because I keep hearing about places like Mcdonalds and Starbucks talking bout doing away with straws, lol.
View attachment 197180

NOW SERIOUSLY HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE ENFORCED?

Aug 2, 2009
NOW SERIOUSLY HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE ENFORCED?
Ugh. Our state is ridiculous. The voters passed a ban on free plastic bags a few years ago and now the state decided that straws can only be given if the customer asks for one.

G

Godsgirl83

I used to go to a church that had a loooooooong winded pastor, soooo......

churchfunny.jpg

G

Godsgirl83

ok. I know A LOT of ppl here don't care for tv preachers....... I don't know who this guy is/was but SOMEONE HAD FUN MAKING FUN WITH HIM, lol

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Oh give me a home
Where nobody roams
An I'll be just as lost as can be
Now this is absurd
Every blinking last word
Now help me get out of this tree!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Indians and Jeeps, Motorcycles and 4wd's that is. After ww2 there was a glut of them that the government needed to get rid of so they did. who wanted to buy a new one when we could buy a low mileage used one $25-$50? They accidentally put themselves out of business. OOps!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
In a last gasp before they sold out, Jeep tried to make a sports car out of them.
It didn't catch on. I'd love to have one now.>
1556900938925.png 1556900976566.png