can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Reminds me of my doctor's office parking lot. It costs a dollar to exit. I had a wrinkled dollar bill and tried several times to get the machine to take it. No luck. After a few minutes, a guy several cars back in the exit line came up to the machine and put his parking card in it and the gate opened. I got out. He put his card in the machine several more times until his car reached the machine. I should have saved my dollar bill for my next office visit.

Ted01

May 14, 2022
A brunette goes to the doctors office...

Doctor: "How can I help you today?"

Brunette: "It hurts right here, OUCH" she says as she points to her shoulder

Doctor: "Ok, does it hurt elsewhere on you?"

Brunette: "It sure does, on my leg here, OUCH" she says as she points to her leg.

Doctor: "I see, does it hurt in any other places?"

Brunette: "Sure does. On my back right here, OUCH." she cries as she points to her back.

Doctor: "Are you actually a blonde that dyed her brown?"

Brunette: "Yes! How on earth did you know?"

Doctor: "Well, you have actually got a broken finger."

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
a guy went to Las Vegas in a $700,000 Rolls Royce & came back in a $300,000 bus!

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
i got a piece of mail today & it said, "this is not a bill". i opened it up & inside it said, " that was the envelope, this is the bill"!

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
I was going through some of the pictures I saved on my computer and I came across this gem. Made me laugh out loud.

1697528347675.png