Can you guys pray for this girl i used to date named anastasia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 19, 2023
I met this girl in 2015 named Ana and throughout my time of knowing her i always had a feeling she was a negative person that would also screw with dark magic and demons

as I started to know her and slowly date her around 2019 I found i was right about everything what she would do to me was verbally and physically abuse me, cheat on me in front of me, funny enough would support polyamory and did a bunch of group s3x stuff as well, try to r4pe me almost ( and i am a dude ), make things around her go dark and have shadow spirits around her, uhh, almost tried to kill me in my own car driving down the highway at like 90 almost hitting a pole, lies all the time, hates, fakes a personality to try to control and manipulate and play people and fakes being righteous etc

She did so much and honestly a bit ago we seperated but she still tries to hmu every couple of months to come over and do stuff and be used or somehting...

I still love the girl but honestly all i want is for HER TO FIND PEACE AND CONVERT TOTALLY BEFORE SHE GETS MORE HURT THAN SHE ALREADY IS.....

The reason she is like this is because she was abused, r4ped, beat, played/cheated on by so many bad men and women, never had any good family life or friends etc

Like there is this dude she dated named Noah Stone that r4ped her and will not leave her alone....it has been like this all her life....he won't take a message and just forces his way into people's houses....it got so bad that her neigbor pulled a gun on him because he would not leave and stop abusing her

I called the cops and so did she many times but the cops don't even help in Cali anymore (nor cal)....they do nothing in fact...so i am coming here....please make these people leave her alone and make her find peace and get better

Like i did...and like all of us did....please pray until your hands go numb because i know this girl and she is really really really in deep mud.....hurry....

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I wish I could send her this post before I pray.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, open her eyes that she may see you, open her ears that she may hear you, make your self known to her and draw her to you. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
I met this girl in 2015 named Ana and throughout my time of knowing her i always had a feeling she was a negative person that would also screw with dark magic and demons

as I started to know her and slowly date her around 2019 I found i was right about everything what she would do to me was verbally and physically abuse me, cheat on me in front of me, funny enough would support polyamory and did a bunch of group s3x stuff as well, try to r4pe me almost ( and i am a dude ), make things around her go dark and have shadow spirits around her, uhh, almost tried to kill me in my own car driving down the highway at like 90 almost hitting a pole, lies all the time, hates, fakes a personality to try to control and manipulate and play people and fakes being righteous etc

She did so much and honestly a bit ago we seperated but she still tries to hmu every couple of months to come over and do stuff and be used or somehting...

I still love the girl but honestly all i want is for HER TO FIND PEACE AND CONVERT TOTALLY BEFORE SHE GETS MORE HURT THAN SHE ALREADY IS.....

The reason she is like this is because she was abused, r4ped, beat, played/cheated on by so many bad men and women, never had any good family life or friends etc

Like there is this dude she dated named Noah Stone that r4ped her and will not leave her alone....it has been like this all her life....he won't take a message and just forces his way into people's houses....it got so bad that her neigbor pulled a gun on him because he would not leave and stop abusing her

I called the cops and so did she many times but the cops don't even help in Cali anymore (nor cal)....they do nothing in fact...so i am coming here....please make these people leave her alone and make her find peace and get better

Like i did...and like all of us did....please pray until your hands go numb because i know this girl and she is really really really in deep mud.....hurry....

I have to ask, what is your own spiritual state? You should talk to her about the mutual need for salvation. If she will not listen, then leave her alone. Make sure your own life is pleasing to God

Mar 6, 2023
Japan
stevethefish.net
Anastasia... Such a beautiful name. Sexual sin seems to stain the soul of a girl far more deeply than with a guy. The soul ties created with unsavory people... Both my cousin and a girl I used to date turned to lesbianism as a coping mechanism as they were both abused and traumatized. And a very special girl I loved, whose family wanted me to marry her although we never got romantic, I watched her life plummet down a dark path once I had a girlfriend. She used to be a good Christian girl, but she walked away from God after being physically beaten by a lover and other bad situations.

Lord God, I pray for Anastasia. I pray our brother here can be a positive impact on her life, to help purify her soul from these demons that haunt her.