Can YOU Predict What Other CC'ers Would Say or Do at the CC Singles Christmas Party?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Oh no! Did I miss the party? I was coming in from the parking lot and saw someone upset so I sat with them in the lobby. I brought shortbread, almond cake, maple ham, candied yams and cornbread. Oh rats. I guess it is definitely another New Years at home watching the ball drop. (Loved this thread. Sorry I came late to the party).

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Oh no! Did I miss the party? I was coming in from the parking lot and saw someone upset so I sat with them in the lobby. I brought shortbread, almond cake, maple ham, candied yams and cornbread. Oh rats. I guess it is definitely another New Years at home watching the ball drop. (Loved this thread. Sorry I came late to the party).
Well we're going really old school with this party and partying through all 12 days of Christmas so there's plenty of time for you to join.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
SHHHH! cinder please! Not everybody was supposed to know that. I mean sure, laughingheart is cool, it's okay for HER to know... but you just blurted it out on the open forum! Now everybody will want to hang around for the whole party. :cautious:

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
SHHHH! cinder please! Not everybody was supposed to know that. I mean sure, laughingheart is cool, it's okay for HER to know... but you just blurted it out on the open forum! Now everybody will want to hang around for the whole party. :cautious:
Aw thanks Lynx.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Is there mistletoe hanging somewhere at this Christmas party?

S

Susanna

Too late for thatšŸ˜. Madame Debbie Downer will be arriving fashionably early and be leaving fashionably late.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Is there mistletoe hanging somewhere at this Christmas party?
Yes, but the last time I checked, there was a crowd of married people standing underneath it. :whistle:

No wonder the rest of us are all single. :cry:

(And here is the necessary disclaimer before someone accuses this thread of condoning the idea that singles should just go around kissing anyone available...) :rolleyes:

S

Susanna

Yes, but the last time I checked, there was a crowd of married people standing underneath it. :whistle:

(And here is the necessary disclaimer before someone accuses this thread of condoning the idea that singles should just go around kissing anyone available...) :rolleyes:
Shh...just donā€™t let them know that weā€™re gonna do thatšŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Shh...just donā€™t let them know that weā€™re gonna do thatšŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚.
Well I didn't tell a soul. But seoul told everybody on the forum... that's two secrets in a row we have let slip. Come on people, let's get it together!

cinder

Mar 26, 2014

We had to bow to popular pressure and hang some mistletoe. In deference to the fact that we wanted to ensure the unmarried Christian singles don't take things too far, we hung it in the garden archway outside, half a mile from the door. You have to look really hard for it and you'll be freezing out there quite a while if you want a kiss under the mistletoe.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016

Smooches for all! OK, except for that guy in the corner who has been staring all night long and keeps muttering, "pre-trib, post trib, pre trib, post trib."

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Smooches for all! OK, except for that guy in the corner who has been staring all night long and keeps muttering, "pre-trib, post trib, pre trib, post trib."
Maybe we can get him to compromise with mid-trib. Then he's sure to be at least halfway right.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Iā€™d walk in....., ā€œI brought the cds guys! Sorry Iā€™m a little late I couldnā€™t find my warmest sock oh my God itā€™s so cold, @tourist, Thankyou for starting the fireplace... hi @melita916!ā€ Turns around and bumps in the Christmas cds on @seoulsearchā€™s cool multiple CD player. (Lol) turns around again and gives @zeroturbulence a hug. Finds a good spot on the couch and sits and listens while having one of @Pippā€™s cake slice.

ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø