Can YOU Predict What Other CC'ers Would Say or Do at the CC Singles Christmas Party?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
*asks whys the rum always gone (after drinking most of it)
Oh boy.

You can tell Blackbeard isn't going to be making any friends at this party!

I'm pretty sure he won't make it out alive if he's discovered by Dino, Ed, and Susanna with all the empty bottles.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
fyi, i'm the person who leaves parties early.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
@levi85 sets up a prayer station in the corner, beside @EmilyFoster where she is handing out suicide prevention material and the phone number for Focus on the Family free counseling for anyone in distress :) :love:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Well everyone, I have to bid adieu for the evening, but just wanted to say thanks very much for all your awesome posts and I hope people will continue!

We haven't had a thread like this (with a lot of bantering and joking around) in a long, long, time, so thank you all so much for helping it take off!

If people seem to like this kind of format, the possibilities are endless!

"The Singles Forum Goes Camping."

"The Singles Forum Goes to the Movies."

"The Singles Forum Goes... to the BDF."

Uh, just kidding about the last one (maybe.)

The more we try things like this, the more we'll get to know each other, the more people we'll be able to include, and the more fun it will become.

I'll probably come back to about 80 notifications tomorrow but it'll be because of how awesome you guys are! :cool:

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
I probably wouldn't come. I don't like parties or get-togethers of any kind.

Sorry, seoulsearch. Nothing against you. Just not my thing, that's all. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
1st two pages of this thread
"Let's get unapologetically drunk"
And
Seoul apologizing in advance in every post she makes :ROFL:

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Id be walking around with a tray of cake offering it to people.

M

MegMarch

@Desdichado walks around with a scarf on inside looking very European.

He starts a political conversation which gets so heated that everyone loses their salvation leading to a Calvinists versus Armenians thumb war.

Meanwhile, @Desdichado continues to ignore me and slips out the back door as chaos ensues.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
*everyone sits around the table*

@seoulsearch “alright folks, I hope I’ve made enough eggnog for everyone!, I just need to go through some houserules first...”

@Dino246 “I don’t follow rules ;)

@cinder ”I brought some board games, anyone else keen?”

@JustEli ”I’m too shy to play boardgames”

@Lynx ”Wait, let me pull out some awesome comic strips I brought with me for us to laugh at!”

@Pipp ”well, y’all know I brought some baking, who wants in?”

@zeroturbulence ”I’m keen!”

@CharliRenee ”Shall I say Grace??”

@Lanolin ”Are those gluten free?, because I don’t think we should have them if they are”.

@BrotherMike ”Gluten or not, I’m still eating!!”

@PennEd ”I still don’t see any beers. Where the beers at y’all?!”

@mailmandan ”I gotchu brother!!” *throws a cold one to Penn”.

@morefaithrequired ”did you know beers are toxic?”

@Deade ”let’s not judge brother, let’s encourage each other! Pass me a cold one would you mailman?!”

@Solemateleft ”so there was this one time my son......”

@Susanna ”looks like we’re gonna have a loooooooong night”

@MegMarch ”ha-ha-ha”

@Mel85 “pretty sure I brought some donuts peeps..”

@tourist ”well, the night is young, this will be a great post for “Midnight Confessions”.

@JesusLives ”pumpkin pie anyone?”

@Magenta ”unless it’s purple, I ain’t having it”.

@Butterflyyy ”never heard of purple pumpkin pie, but I’m sure it’ll taste as good as it looks!”

@ArtsieSteph ”who here likes comics,? Brought a box of em!”

@Kojikun ”yes, I brought a box of comics too!”

@17Bees ”okay, so back to what SeoulSearch was saying about houserules, I need to use the lavatory”.

M

MegMarch

*everyone sits around the table*

@seoulsearch “alright folks, I hope I’ve made enough eggnog for everyone!, I just need to go through some houserules first...”

@Dino246 “I don’t follow rules ;)

@cinder ”I brought some board games, anyone else keen?”

@JustEli ”I’m too shy to play boardgames”

@Lynx ”Wait, let me pull out some awesome comic strips I brought with me for us to laugh at!”

@Pipp ”well, y’all know I brought some baking, who wants in?”

@zeroturbulence ”I’m keen!”

@CharliRenee ”Shall I say Grace??”

@Lanolin ”Are those gluten free?, because I don’t think we should have them if they are”.

@BrotherMike ”Gluten or not, I’m still eating!!”

@PennEd ”I still don’t see any beers. Where the beers at y’all?!”

@mailmandan ”I gotchu brother!!” *throws a cold one to Penn”.

@morefaithrequired ”did you know beers are toxic?”

@Deade ”let’s not judge brother, let’s encourage each other! Pass me a cold one would you mailman?!”

@Solemateleft ”so there was this one time my son......”

@Susanna ”looks like we’re gonna have a loooooooong night”

@MegMarch ”ha-ha-ha”

@Mel85 “pretty sure I brought some donuts peeps..”

@tourist ”well, the night is young, this will be a great post for “Midnight Confessions”.

@JesusLives ”pumpkin pie anyone?”

@Magenta ”unless it’s purple, I ain’t having it”.

@Butterflyyy ”never heard of purple pumpkin pie, but I’m sure it’ll taste as good as it looks!”

@ArtsieSteph ”who here likes comics,? Brought a box of em!”

@Kojikun ”yes, I brought a box of comics too!”

@17Bees ”okay, so back to what SeoulSearch was saying about houserules, I need to use the lavatory”.
Nailed it.