Cancelling Christians, the world against us.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The world runs on money, aka mammon. Christian organisations are having their banking facilities shut down for daring to preach the gospel. When society goes cashless, this will be a threat to every believer. Time to fight, brethren.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The world runs on money, aka mammon. Christian organisations are having their banking facilities shut down for daring to preach the gospel. When society goes cashless, this will be a threat to every believer. Time to fight, brethren.
God will meet our needs, regardless. That being said, I do not say, not ever, that we ought to lay down and just wait for it. Three horns fall off the beast. Not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds like three powers are rejected by or reject the beast. I hope my country, the US, is one of them.

May 24, 2023
The world has always been against God.

We reject the world and the world rejects us because it rejected Jesus.

James 4:4
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

But have no fear, those that side with the world are excommunicated from the holy body of Christ, which means they and their grand designs have been cancelled, and in the end God will destroy the world, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, amen.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
How is a cashless society a treat to every believer?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
(Threat, not treat)
When all transactions are digital the government will have total control over you, what you can buy or sell and they can then impose penalties on people for "spreading misinformation" like some of the things labeled as misinformation about the pandemic but has since been proven to be true. Likewise Facebook recently labeled the name "Jesus" as hate speech.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
(Threat, not treat)
When all transactions are digital the government will have total control over you, what you can buy or sell and they can then impose penalties on people for "spreading misinformation" like some of the things labeled as misinformation about the pandemic but has since been proven to be true. Likewise Facebook recently labeled the name "Jesus" as hate speech.
My typing has become horrible, that is kinda funny! :D:p

So it is not the cashlessness in of itself but how it can be used against people.

I see the name of Jesus on Facebook all the time in the various groups I belong to, do you have a source for this?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Anyone who has decided it unbiblical to set up a 501c3 nonprofit corporation, etc already knows what this is like. They cannot do banking or accept anything other than cash donations.
A new ministry is going to have trouble paying utility bills off of donations in most areas. Banks will not provide an account without having state Taxation numbers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My typing has become horrible, that is kinda funny! :D:p

So it is not the cashlessness in of itself but how it can be used against people.

I see the name of Jesus on Facebook all the time in the various groups I belong to, do you have a source for this?
a thread was started with the source

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Several Christian organisations have had their accounts closed because they dare to challenge Satan's system. You can't shut down cash in your wallet. However, if you have no cash, it is an easy thing to control bank accounts. The mark of the beast allows people to buy and sell. Without it, you may not. What happens if everyone is required to declare allegiance to the beast or have access to money denied? We are already seeing it on the corporate level. Next it will be on the individual level.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Several Christian organisations have had their accounts closed because they dare to challenge Satan's system. You can't shut down cash in your wallet. However, if you have no cash, it is an easy thing to control bank accounts. The mark of the beast allows people to buy and sell. Without it, you may not. What happens if everyone is required to declare allegiance to the beast or have access to money denied? We are already seeing it on the corporate level. Next it will be on the individual level.
Either manna from the sky, or an underground economy will be needed when that thing starts.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
now, here is something we can agree on 100%!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I believe the best way to fight, is to serve the needy. Do I always or even a lot...no. However, I believe the more chaos we see, the more He wants us to love our neighbors in thought and in deed. I think He wants us to trust Him, focus on His goodness and get busy to tending to the needs of others. Oh man, I'm rambling on, realizing I really should back up these well intended words, with some action.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Because someone other than you has control over your money.

That happened already when they the system switched to the use of national fiat currencies.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

Correct understanding of scripture tells us the mark of the best has already occurred.
As well the cash in your pocket is only worth what the elite help you pretend its is worth.

Totalitarian systems occur because there is consent at the individual level first.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
This is the time, ware, every one must get before the lord, in your pray time, and get direction from him, fear not , for GOD always makes a way,