Cancer treatment choices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I am reading books about documented cases of people who successfully decided to try natural ways to get well from even the most serious types of cancer. Some did it completely through diet and lifestyle changes, some through a combination of conventionally recommended chemotherapy and such.

I am reading that chemotherapy, though often very successful, causes damage to the body and a lot to the immune system. Factors like this do need thought. So much suffering is caused by it's side effects, but of course it has it's place in treatment.

Of course it is entirely individual choice as each patient has their own opinion over what to do with doctors recommendations. Yet there ARE cases of complete recovery from cancer by entirely natural means of supporting one's immune system. It is a brave choice and some people are successful in finding the key to unlocking their own ability to heal. This is so interesting as I think it is not really an area of great research. Doctors tend to dismiss rare completely natural remissions.

I wonder if anyone here has an opinion or experience or knowledge of someone recovering without medical help?
Do keep in mind I am merely curious, not telling anyone what to do and certainly not seeking arguments. Cancer is so common now and is very scary, it is best to know we have a choice over how to tackle it.
One book I am reading is 'Cancer: Survivors Stories: They did it. You can too,' by Jonathan Chamberlain.

Another is Remarkable Recovery by Caryle Hirshberg. Also The Cancer Survivors Club by Chris Geiger.

The cases in these books are inspirational and often very moving, about very brave patients who knew first hand what it is to face serious illness.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hello Marym!
Welcome to the forums. I don't know of other Christian forums with one devoted is health.
Here's a lecture from a chiropractor who used nutritional supplements in his practice. It's an introduction on the subject.
He recommended the documentary called "Cancer: Forbidden Cures" in his classes.
I don't know if YouTube still allows it to be on their platform, but will post it if I can find it. Here's Dr James Winer.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I really meant to ask if anyone has fought cancer by using other means than just conventional. Not just what doctors recommend. In my reading I see that a several pronged approach has often resulted in wonderful recovery. This means radical change of diet, using meditation and visualisation techniques in conjunction with or instead of surgery and medical ways. Triggering the body's own immune response is possible and has worked for some.

I certainly wouldn't ever say reject or distrust good medical advice. Rather be informed and do one's own risk assessment. I read for instance about one woman who depended very trustingly totally on chemotherapy and it ravaged her immune system and almost killed her. I cried to read how much she suffered so bravely. She did recover thankfully, but at what cost to herself.

I myself would think carefully about quality of life not just survival. I believe in the body's own healing abilities if given the right support. Cancer is often caused, not always but often, by avoidable bad habits such as bad diet and stress factors. If reversed strongly, it is possible to trigger healing.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I really meant to ask if anyone has fought cancer by using other means than just conventional. Not just what doctors recommend. In my reading I see that a several pronged approach has often resulted in wonderful recovery. This means radical change of diet, using meditation and visualisation techniques in conjunction with or instead of surgery and medical ways. Triggering the body's own immune response is possible and has worked for some.

I certainly wouldn't ever say reject or distrust good medical advice. Rather be informed and do one's own risk assessment. I read for instance about one woman who depended very trustingly totally on chemotherapy and it ravaged her immune system and almost killed her. I cried to read how much she suffered so bravely. She did recover thankfully, but at what cost to herself.

I myself would think carefully about quality of life not just survival. I believe in the body's own healing abilities if given the right support. Cancer is often caused, not always but often, by avoidable bad habits such as bad diet and stress factors. If reversed strongly, it is possible to trigger healing.
Cancer is a mystery. Cancer also happens to newborn children who are physically pure. This is heartbreaking and just painful.
‘Watching children suffer from the St. Jude hospital you’d know that this is true and heartbreaking and it has nothing to do with diets or anything else.

The biggest problem with cancer is the issue of hope. Since it has no cure one needs to find hope. And when you have Hope in Christ then it should be bearable to live your daily life in gratitude and when it’s time to go then it’s time to go.
‘So the mental aspect of this disease is crucial because it deals with the fact that “you know you could die”. Whereas death would be more “pleasant” if you didn’t know it was coming.

So mental work, Jesus Christ and Hope in Him who rose from the dead is crucial in dealing with this dehumanizing disease.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Do you PM?
There's some information that you would be interested in that I'm not going to put it out there. I will provide a link to it and you can look into it as you and your husband wish. There are botanicals that many have found to reduce inflammation and stimulate immune response.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
Cancer is a mystery. Cancer also happens to newborn children who are physically pure. This is heartbreaking and just painful.
‘Watching children suffer from the St. Jude hospital you’d know that this is true and heartbreaking and it has nothing to do with diets or anything else.

The biggest problem with cancer is the issue of hope. Since it has no cure one needs to find hope. And when you have Hope in Christ then it should be bearable to live your daily life in gratitude and when it’s time to go then it’s time to go.
‘So the mental aspect of this disease is crucial because it deals with the fact that “you know you could die”. Whereas death would be more “pleasant” if you didn’t know it was coming.

So mental work, Jesus Christ and Hope in Him who rose from the dead is crucial in dealing with this dehumanizing disease.
Hi
I absolutely agree.

P

persistent

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
Kellum therapy is one known to work at stage 4 on 12 different types.....consists of nothing more than pure maple syrup and baking soda, recipe is simple 1 teaspoon of syrup , with 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda ,taken 3 times daily , morning ,noon and night.

for topical cancer : equal parts of baking soda and molasses mixed together and applied to the area for 2 to 3 weeks until no longer visible, then continue for another 2 to 3 to make sure theres no root ,as per dr.simoncini

there is also raw honey and cinnamon , which has many uses when mixed together for heart,weight loss ,energy , also a natural cancer killer,
then theres good ole asparagus , 3 table spoons pureed ,canned is best dont pour water out add to puree ,warm or cold ,1 tablespoon 3 times daily.
theres also the book from 1972 called world without cancer by G. Edward Giffin

hope this helps ,Dr Simoncini and his success with baking soda in the treatment of cancers used be able to find on you tube under "cancer is a fungus"

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Some time ago there was a report that research showed certain cancers are actually a virus.

There are other reports much older that have said there is a cure for cancer. However, the monies cancer research entities would lose were that made public causes the fact to remain hidden so to become just another victim of the label , conspiracy theory.

As to an alternative treatment for cancer and other ailments, I'd go with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation which in lay terms cleans the blood of all pathogens, virus, etc... and leaves platlets, hemoglobin, etc... alone.

And/Or, Ozone Therapy, which in effect does the same.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I see no reason why a person shouldn't explore alternative treatments along with or instead of the conventional treatment advised by a physician.
Nothing should be dismissed as even unlikely ways can have a powerful placebo effect.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Agreed. Conventional treatments are devastating for the body. And putting someone through that after a termination diagnosis in my experience is cruel.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Make of this what you will.

Thanksgiving weekend 2020 my 11 yr old golden doodle presented with pale gums, tongue, panting, and lethargy.

We brought her to the vet , and after examination and a few tests, they diagnosed her with bleeding from the spleen into her stomach, almost certainly from cancer of the spleen.

They said she likely wouldn’t live through the weekend, and wanted to do a splenectomy. And she may not survive that surgery. We said no.

Our breeder also advertises that this breed usually live about 10 to 12 years. Dying of some type of cancer.

One of the vets there said he heard some people having good results from this Chinese pill called Yunan Baio.

We were able that day to find a vet that carried it.

She lives to this day!!! She gets (reluctantly) 1 pill a day.
She will be 14 in May, and still enjoys life, moves pretty well and interacts with our other dog.

I’ve since heard many other pet owners with similar stories. I checked it out for human use and apparently people take it. I’ve started taking a pill here and there.

Not sure if you want to go this route, but you might want to check it out.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Thanksgiving weekend 2020 my 11 yr old golden doodle presented with pale gums, tongue, panting, and lethargy.

We brought her to the vet , and after examination and a few tests, they diagnosed her with bleeding from the spleen into her stomach, almost certainly from cancer of the spleen.

They said she likely wouldn’t live through the weekend, and wanted to do a splenectomy. And she may not survive that surgery. We said no.

Our breeder also advertises that this breed usually live about 10 to 12 years. Dying of some type of cancer.

One of the vets there said he heard some people having good results from this Chinese pill called Yunan Baio.

She will be 14 in May, and still enjoys life, moves pretty well and interacts with our other dog.

I’ve since heard many other pet owners with similar stories. I checked it out for human use and apparently people take it. I’ve started taking a pill here and there.

Do you have ability to PM?

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022

That is fantastic and I of course believe you. I am so happy it worked.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I think and hope that scientists should do serious studies into those people who survive and thrive from using their alternative cures. Be that changing diets, taking supplements, meditation etc. There are not many who are successful but there ARE people who do. Intriguingly, they often say that doctors do not ask them how they did it. As if doctors are afraid of being associated with alternative ways.

It is possible to change the body's internal chemistry for the good without using toxic harsh methods. This could reveal vital keys to how the body can heal itself by boosting the natural immune system.
Having said that, of course it is perfectly good to do what conventional medicine advises, surgery and chemotherapy are very important weapons to fight cancer - but they are not the only choice.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
My wife works in cancer research.

I, by extension, unfortunately know way too much about this.

Not many cancers, caught early enough, have to be fatal. However, most health insurance plans do not cover the most effective treatments...they cover the most cost effective treatments. Which is why I HIGHLY recommend having an MSA over any other sort of health plan....an MSA allows YOU to take advantage of whatever medecine you need to survive....not some kid in a cubicle saying that you get plan C care for your cancer because you just ain't worth it.

And as far as these vitamins and natural cures for cancer go?
They only tell you about their few successes.....not the multitudes (and it is 99.5% failure rate) of failures that most governments are desperate to try and shut these people down for.

Go to a witch doctor for cancer if you want...just don't expect to live.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Horse dewormer and dog dewormer. Conduct some serious research. And you'll get the answers.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
My wife works in cancer research.

I, by extension, unfortunately know way too much about this.

Not many cancers, caught early enough, have to be fatal. However, most health insurance plans do not cover the most effective treatments...they cover the most cost effective treatments. Which is why I HIGHLY recommend having an MSA over any other sort of health plan....an MSA allows YOU to take advantage of whatever medecine you need to survive....not some kid in a cubicle saying that you get plan C care for your cancer because you just ain't worth it.

And as far as these vitamins and natural cures for cancer go?
They only tell you about their few successes.....not the multitudes (and it is 99.5% failure rate) of failures that most governments are desperate to try and shut these people down for.

Go to a witch doctor for cancer if you want...just don't expect to live.
What‘s an MSA?