Can't Access Chat Rooms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys, I'm not a new member but I don't see anywhere to post this. I have obtained a new laptop and cannot download the app to access the chat rooms. I keep getting an error message. I sent an email to the site owner but he hasn't replied. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
First things first, which version of the app are you trying to download?

Secondly, what is the error message you are getting?

Apr 26, 2019
This is the link I'm using
If you're on Windows (7, 8, or 10), click here:
https://christianchat.com/windows

This is the message I'm getting;

Sorry an error has occured
The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged.
Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hey guys, I'm not a new member but I don't see anywhere to post this. I have obtained a new laptop and cannot download the app to access the chat rooms. I keep getting an error message. I sent an email to the site owner but he hasn't replied. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!
In the meantime, we on the forum side would love to get to know you. Many of us have never used the Chat App and are still very happy to share just like you and I are right now. God bless you and Godspeed, sister Innu-Eyes!:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi innu. Eyes I can't get into CC am a member fed up of trying, lesley Jones God bless you
Hi, many members have asked about this issue and what I've heard is it's being worked on. You can always go to the Tech Forum and ask also, btw have you thought about joining in the discussions here on the Forums. They can get pretty 'lively' as well😀

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Lesley, the chat rooms have been going down every so often for a long time now. Apparently they are upgrading the site, or that's what we're being told anyways. I'm sure it will be up and running in a day or two. In the meantime, take care. :)