I have learnt one thing here, as long as I used to "interact" on "
single forum" I was giving (or
receiving) an ambiguos idea that I was (1) engaged (2) or single again (3) or interested in seeking a relationship on CC or (4) temporalily being engaged while getting the BBD... Etcetera!
It be nice if we men were "discouraged" trickly interacting with married or engaged ones by using a visible sign (like a wedding ring) near avatars; because I HAVE "SEEN" many do not pay attention (or don´t show respect for another man) at reading what is said on
ladies profiles:
Marital Status: married (it should also say "busy i
n an emotional relationship with another")
I consider a must paying a visit on profiles to know age and marital status.
I remember I liked one who never said her age (I liked her a lot) but know it´s clear, for me, I´m too old (and far) from that one I liked.
Those situations the OP has mentioned came by a misunderstanding or both, a personal seeking several men (or women) might have shown on "single" forum.
What if they were secretely engaged, not willing to give that
warn on CC (and
she <or
he> was not sure -or happy- to let it be known while being ambiguos on this virtuality)?
I´d rather stay out of single forum, btw (
too old to be here) (it´s like teen forum)
