Car trouble

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 1, 2024
Amana, Iowa
My car broke down I took it to get it fixed used most of my savings but two days later it broke again now not sure how much it will cost DONT have the money, need to get to work or will end up homeless…scared

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My car broke down I took it to get it fixed used most of my savings but two days later it broke again now not sure how much it will cost DONT have the money, need to get to work or will end up homeless…scared
That is a very serious situation. I will pray for God to readily address this situation. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
If it was the same thing that broke both times, you may have grounds (depending on what brought it about the second time) to demand/insist that [whoever fixed it] revisit the problem and make sure it gets fixed properly on the second attempt.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray this problem is solved, and all is well. Pray of God's
energy to come upon all things to make well."
'Amen'

REVISEd - Copy.jpg

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Fear is a natural response. Faith is the correct response. Believe it or not, your circumstances aren't about your circumstances. Your circumstances have been carefully crafted by God to show you that you are walking by sight and not by faith.
God isn't doing this because He is upset with you. He is doing this because He wants you to enjoy the fulness of your relationship with Him.
Ask yourself this question: even if I lose my job, will God take care of me? The answer of course is yes. There are innumerable promises in scripture to confirm this.
There is a story in scripture of a man who had a son who was possessed of a demon. The child was always hurting himself. The boy's father had for a long time been caring for the child and brought the boy to the disciples for healing. Again he was disappointed as the disciples could not exorcise the demon. Then Jesus happens upon the scene and asks the man a question: do you believe I can heal your son? This man who had for so long cared for his possessed son, who probably dozens of times held him tightly in his arms after bandaging his wounds, who in many ways had his hopes of his son being healed dashed, faced a question much as I posed to you. His answer was...I believe, but help my unbelief. Jesus healed his son.
Trusting God when we are so used to trusting in ourselves and resources is not easy. But the just have always walked by faith. And we will never be useful in the kingdom of God until we learn to do so. There is a song that has the following lines:

Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

Am praying for you, and can confidently tell you that God will take care of you. I don't know how, but I do know that God is faithful even when we are not.

Sep 1, 2024
Amana, Iowa
If I demand then they could just tell me to buzz off, I’m in a area where I have no family or freinds to help me out, and it’s my only car I’ve tried to make freinds at churches but you can’t force people to talk to you or visit or call most churches have revolving doors where you can walk in and out and everyone has a pay no mind list I could get sick and die in my home and no one would even bother

Sep 2, 2024
fast and pray brother. Fasting saves money too,