Magic is magic,..fake,false, farce, illusions, trickery, sorcery, is just that... " fantasy land " .. Magicians make one believe something that is not real, then to come behind a joke or trick and tell people how real God is ? They glorify themselves " in magic " .. not God... As for pain killers, people get prescribed real opiates for " the same pain " you stated right here in the states.. Now for horror films, I'm not going to look up the exact post but to even say a horror film is " good or ok " to watch because it had some good parts in it, is not ok. Horror movies are just that ... Horror flicks, " for scaring and fear ". You should be more descriptive instead of generalizing statements as these, com'on sister, this isn't right.Well I apologize for creating confusion on the term, you should remember I am not a native English speaker, when I say painkiller I mean a regular medicine, not heavy addictive drugs for terminal illnesses. Ibuprofen and such is all I take and would take (and which is only legal, man). I hate any manmade chemistry so I really refuse to take any of such unless I must. And it is not like I take it too often. It would just harm me if I did so.
Regarding the movies, I said in the original post I dont watch them but I would watch it if it had a godly message (truly rare are those who do!), not as well they are written (as you misquote me). I consider artistic skill garbage if it is not used for the love of good. I have burned my own writings/poems from the unbeliever times because it was not for God and my work on this is my best witness. You are adding stuff to me I simply did NOT say.
Regarding the third thing, I did not even comment on that thread...! I only liked the post recommending a poster to evangelize people around him! I was not led to condemn someone who is doing card and coin tricks to entertain friends... as this is not contact with demons in intself, so I did not even post on there and you come saying I condone magic on there...? That is a bit outstretched...
And I dislike that you are really misquoting and twisting my words in your posts.
apology noted and I appreciate that, as I'm sure others would as well. I'm sorry as well for taking general statements like painkillers and thinking it was a different kind ..
Last edited: