Cat names

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I enjoy cats.

My first cat was something my sister found when we were pre-teens, and even though he was a boy, he ended up with the most basic name ever, "Kitty". Yup, his name was "Kitty".

Right now I have two cats. Mittens and a give-away who ended up with me, and he came with the name Romeo. I like their names, but kind of wish Romeo's name could be changed to match Mittens name more, I just haven't thought of anything. They are both tuxedo colored, one is big and fluffy, the other is small and smooth.
 
our cats names when we were growing up were Fluffy,Sparkey and Boots.great cats and i miss them.their with the Lord now.
 
oh and i forgot the last cat i had her name was sherry.she would sometimes sleep on my bed and lay her head on my pillow.
 
For catladies and catgentlemen only. What are/were your cat's names?
Any that are original?

I had a Fluffy....
We mostly had cats from the pound. We had Pepper, Tiger, Freebie (a stray), PC, Tina and J.J. Apart from PC and Freebie, the names were already given. J.J. was the diminutive of something silly like princess Jahana the magnificent III. Breeders can be strange people.......

We are cat free for the first time in decades. We will probably get another cat after our overdue holiday.
 
Tiger a male tabby , when I was 7-12 . He was a star , literally . One night my mum and I heard a cat wailing outside our back door , it wouldn't stop so we went to the door together , the garden was full of eyes ! There must have been thirty cats ! Only one wailed though , Tiger went between my legs and trotted out to them with his tail in the air and in three seconds they were all gone , Tiger too . They had come to call for him ! He could jump up and open doors and , if we ever reprimanded him for something , he would bide his time . He would wait a day or two and my mum would b sat maybe watching TV and he would suddenly jump in her lap and claw the heck out of her thighs , frantically for about three second and then run off , out if the room by opening the door himself , he was bonkers 🤪 .
 
I already posted about how I got my present cat Amy on a dream blog I think it was . She's named after the lead singer of Amyl and the Sniffers , an Australian Rick band , no I'm not recommending them to u or anyone else on here . They r not for sensitive souls .
 
Let's hope that none of you use your cat's names as security tags :).
 
Carlisle, Nancia, Dan, Maxwell, Spike... One time my sister had a cat she named tiger lily.

My family has always been big on real names for pets. None of this Fluffy and Fido and Midnight stuff.
 
The neighbour's cat was called Sparky
We had a Pepper (originally neighbour's cat),who had daughters Pebbles and Bobi, Pebble's son was Snowy, another the neighbour kept was called Homer
Fluffy had a boyfriend called Blackie. They were both black cats.
Mummy Cat, originally called Madam, came to our house, along with Socks
And now we have Dusty

Other cats in the family - Meo, Samson, Me-Me, Fe-Fe, Memo, Mini-Socks..
Penny, Buffy
Pineapple, Jumbo
Marble, Holly, Daisy

Friend's cats named
Bambi
Delilah
Timmy, Tui, Teddy
Winnie, Poppy
Ollie
Mister, Pippa
Midnight, Sooty

....yea a lot of cats!
 
I'm subscribed to a family channel where the white cat plushie is called RuRu.

So if I ever get a fluffy white cat, I'm going to name her that: RuRu.


🕊
 
Carlisle, Nancia, Dan, Maxwell, Spike... One time my sister had a cat she named tiger lily.

My family has always been big on real names for pets. None of this Fluffy and Fido and Midnight stuff.
I had a real name cat called Amanda Cat
But she was not real, she was a knitted toy cat. She did wear clothes though.

My brothers don't have any cats, but their neighbour has one called Putin. He's a Russian Blue.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
Haha Chubasaurus Rex.

I have never heard that name before...must be original!
 
Pepper aka Zow

I don't know how I came up with the name Zow.

Snowy aka Nowy or Knowy

A lot of these names were maybe just because we couldn't pronounce things properly.

Sometimes we called Fluffy Foofy.
Mummy cat aka Mowmee cat
Socks aka Box