A cat is gonna cat whether you like it or not, one time i saw some feral ones eating a possum.I'd prefer it if cats would catch rodents more. Like rats and mice.
Leave the birds alone! Stop being jealous just because they have wings and you don't!
A cat is gonna cat whether you like it or not, one time i saw some feral ones eating a possum.I'd prefer it if cats would catch rodents more. Like rats and mice.
Leave the birds alone! Stop being jealous just because they have wings and you don't!
Actually it's a Sicilian Chihuahua as a self deprecating joke because I don't like Chihuahuas.@Jacobfaith (he looks like a cat in his avatar)
Oh!Actually it's a Sicilian Chihuahua as a self deprecating joke because I don't like Chihuahuas.
Oh!
I thought the ears were a bit too big for a cat, but from far away I wasn't sure what it could be.
Do you like cats?
Muffin sounds more like a dog's name, esp a fluffy one like the Dulux dogOur cat's name is Muffin, but I call her "dog" when I want to insult her.
Our cat's name is Muffin, but I call her "dog" when I want to insult her.
Well if you ever do get a cat, or a cat comes to you, or you buy a stuffed one, you could call it...I love friendly cats, but I'm allergic and don't want to have to take meds, so I am living-petless (unless stuffed pets count.)
Unfortunately, everyone in my family loves dogs -- which is fine, but I can't seem to convince any of them to get a (friendly!) cat or two that I could visit and bring toys.
I do have one family member who has a thing that LOOKS like a cat, but seeing as it hisses at and tries to claw everyone, I call it a Demon With Fur.
Another family member has a Golden Doodle that I see regularly, and she's ok...
But when I'm brushing her, I always slip in, "It's not your fault you're not a kitty."
My Mom hollers at me if she hears it -- I guess she's afraid I'll hurt the dog's feelings.![]()