Cats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
I read in a medical journal that when women reach a certain age, they begin to collect cats. This is known as "the Many-paws."

A

AuntieAnt

(j/k) ;)

A

AuntieAnt

And speaking of "many-paws"...

quigmans497g.gif

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hahahhaha I keep on coming back here and was trying to understand the meaning of "many paws" and then :D :D :D

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Sometimes men give pause.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I read in a medical journal that when women reach a certain age, they begin to collect cats. This is known as "the Many-paws."
Mark Twain once said you should be careful reading those medical journals, because you might die of a misprint. Willie I think your death might be from women. :p Cause of death: Many-claws.

Feb 7, 2015
Mark Twain once said you should be careful reading those medical journals, because you might die of a misprint. Willie I think your death might be from women. :p Cause of death: Many-claws.
My wife received that comment from one of her tutors, and just howled at it... as did I. But, she warned me not to post it here because, as she put it. "Not very many of the women on your forum sound comfortable enough with themselves to enjoy the humor."

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I can't wait to hear (the cat lover) blue_lady bug's response. :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Many paws,
Oh many paws.
Not to be confused
With Santa Claus!

Men mess with women
In many paws,
They'll end up
getting many claws.

In their faces,
In their arms,
Then they'll wish
They had resisted our charms.

Be it lion, tiger, bear or cat,
They all have many-paws,
So beware, lest you meet
their many claws.

0783.png

I can't wait to hear (the cat lover) blue_lady bug's response. :p

Nov 23, 2016
But, she warned me not to post it here because, as she put it. "Not very many of the women on your forum sound comfortable enough with themselves to enjoy the humor."
......... Would you feel comfortable with yourself sweating buckets while sitting in a tub of ice cubes ? WOULD YOU ?!?! :mad:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
No offense, but are you a woman in many-paws? :p

*Takes off running fast*

......... Would you feel comfortable with yourself sweating buckets while sitting in a tub of ice cubes ? WOULD YOU ?!?! :mad:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Actually cancer threw me straight into menopause. Haven't had any symptoms at all...

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Is this what you are trying to say? :p

Nov 23, 2016
***disclaimer*** ... The above is intended for humorous purpose only and the poster is not libel for any frostbite incurred.

Just covering my bases :cool:

A

AuntieAnt

My wife received that comment from one of her tutors, and just howled at it... as did I. But, she warned me not to post it here because, as she put it. "Not very many of the women on your forum sound comfortable enough with themselves to enjoy the humor."
Willie ~ Here’s one to share with your wife. I’m sure she’ll laugh at this one, too.

Ladies, you’re in luck! As you go through menopause you’ll find that the hair on your legs grows back much slower than before so you’ll not have to shave your legs so often. :D
Which is great because it’ll give you more time to shave your new mustache. :rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2016
AA,

you're right about the 'leg-hair', I probably only have to shave about twice or so a year, if I want to,
very light hair, and so far, even at my age, = no upper-lip hair, so far, but, as far as
Will goes, we're peers, so I feel very comfortable in giving him a spanking...:eek:
of course his wife is almost two inches 'taller' than me, so I will have to ask her permission!!!:)

Last edited:
A

AuntieAnt

AA,

you're right about the 'leg-hair', I probably only have to shave about twice or so a year, if I want to,
very light hair, and so far, even at my age, = no upper-lip hair, so far, but, as far as
Will goes, we're peers, so I feel very comfortable in giving him a spanking...:eek:
of course his wife is two inches 'taller' than me, so I will have to ask her permission!!!:)
Hahahaha!! I don't have a mustache either. Praise God!! \;)/ That joke was told to me by my sister.

Here's a couple more funny ones!

menopause.jpg

reset.jpg

mood swings.gif

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I have two. Want to put one to sleep because she started using the floor as her box, but my son went off like a mad man when I got the cage to take her to the vet... to die... But I would replace her with a kitten, like I did my last cat wit with FIV. Is there something for cat enthanasia?