Cats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

I was going to see CATS in Perth, WA years ago with my fiancee's relatives, but I got very sick and couldn't go :(
You're a trained dancer - how fascinating! I started learning dancing when I was younger. What sort of dancing do you do?

Thank you for asking.

I am trained, modern, ballet and jazz, no tap though, although I was never able to get up on point in ballet, perhaps if I had started as little girl I may have been able to, I danced with a small dance troupe back in the day.
Have done some choreography for local performances which has been fun.
I have danced in churches as well, interpretative/liturgical type of stuff, looking back not so sure how I feel about it now.

CATS is having a resurgence maybe it will come back and you get to go this time.:)

This will be fourth time I think... every time it comes to town... I go see it.

They are also making a movie... although the previews look a little freaky... but I would still see it, I love the musical score.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Respect for animals usually translates to respect for human beings? I think so.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

This is a car decal for cat ladies.
I saw a bumper sticker once that had a tiger picture followed by: One cat away from being a lady.
:LOL: I don't even want to think of the size of that litter box.

I like that sticker.
My neighbors would think I'm a cat lady since all the cats that are strays in my area come here.I feed any little creature that's hungry. I donate to food banks, that I wish would accept pet food donations because needy families can also have pets in need of food, so why stop at humans in need? Four footed or winged, I'm there.