CDC Warns Measles is Spreading Among Afghan Refugees

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2021
this is just insanity. Thank God measles isnt that deadly. I guess there will be worse diseases to come in the near future

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Sep 8, 2021
no need to panic. car accidents are deadlier yet the vast majority of people travel several times a day via them

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
"Measles is a virus, and its initial symptoms can resemble a flu. People infected with measles may experience a high fever, cough, and runny nose."

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
look at all the people pouring across the southern border. few if any of them are boing screened or tested.

but, oh, we the unvaxed are the " super spreaders".

yeah, right.....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
this is just insanity. Thank God measles isnt that deadly. I guess there will be worse diseases to come in the near future
Probably best not to drive if you have measles.
Not worried about it. I have had both types of measles in my youth so I'm probably still immune to the virus.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
no need to panic. car accidents are deadlier yet the vast majority of people travel several times a day via them
Your logical fallacy is called false equivalency as car wrecks are not contagious