Celebrity Crush

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrOhAllRight

image.jpeg Night Court !!!

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
MTE1ODA0OTcxODY1ODM1MDIx.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Paul Rudd. Liked him since the movie "Clueless"...also man has a good sense of humor.

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
mr darcy.jpg

I reply to my own post...because... Colin Firth.

C

crosstweed

Confession time.

I have publically shamed myself.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I cant really think of any celebrities I like..... none of them are particularly interesting that I know of.......

I have had a crush on some fictional characters, though.

If only the actresses that played them were as awesome as the characters they played.....

G

gymnerd

Angela Gossow

1992_artist.jpg

Ronda Rousey

ronda-rousey-ufc-champion.jpg

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
G

gymnerd

Wow those are some intimidating women. I tried to growl like Angela Gossow once and just ended up coughing for about 5 minutes.

Because you brought up Gossow, it's time to showcase my metal crushes.

Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish and Tommy Karevik of Kamelot

yeah I ended up coughing for a while when I first tried doing vocals like hers, but after a while I got the technique down to where it didn't hurt.

May 10, 2014
Have you SEEN John Wick?! It's so good. So underrated. He's still just as dreamy :)

I have a crush with Keanu Reeves ever since I saw The Matrix. I think he's great in all Matrix films but more than the looks and talent he has, I think the most amazing thing about him is his heart. His humbleness and kindness to people and he way he looked at life. That no matter what he has been through in life, he remained strong and continue to live life and make the most out of it.

50 reasons why you're right to love Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves True Tragic Story

F

fourleaf

I have a crush with Keanu Reeves ever since I saw The Matrix. I think he's great in all Matrix films but more than the looks and talent he has, I think the most amazing thing about him is his heart. His humbleness and kindness to people and the way he looked at life. That no matter what he has been through in life, he remained strong and continue to live life and make the most out of it.

50 reasons why you're right to love Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves True Tragic Story

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
yeah I ended up coughing for a while when I first tried doing vocals like hers, but after a while I got the technique down to where it didn't hurt.
It's hard for me to imitate anything like her, since my voice is closer to an alto-soprano. I like trying higher vocals like the women of symphonic metal (Tarja Turunen/Floor Jansen, Elize Ryd or Sharon den Adel for example).

A

Abing

I'm no Reese Witherspoon but I crush on these two guys:

22146674-22146676-large.jpg
Josh Lucas & Patrick Dempsey
25956_2_full.jpg

Feb 1, 2015
For the longest time I crushed on Ginger Rogers, I know, who? Right.

Last edited: