CESSATIONISM AND HEALING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2019
Your comments reflect only on you.

When you develop the intelligence and maturity to treat others with respect, you will earn respect. Presently, you are earning contempt.
Nonsense. Your comments are absolutely stupid with no relevant points and quotes. Go and understand what is begging the question.

Sep 14, 2019
It is you that glorify hands making gods in the likeness of men. I glory in the unseen Spirit that moves the hands and mind.
Atonement for what? Carrying out suffering of the wage of sin? Peter tried to prevent that. . forbidding Jesus from paying that dept. The father rebuked the Satan .

You make medical doctors as gods in the likeness of men by saying doctors have some part in the healing apart from God .
You seem to be a jw and Christ's atonement means nothing to you.

Your gods are medical doctors.

My God is Christ.

Sep 14, 2019
I believed' that our heavenly father because He loves his children, bestow spiritual gifts to His children. Some have gifts of chasing out demons, some spiritual healing, some prophecy In this aspect, I also believed that Gd give knowledge to His children to cure covid 19 also. But this does not take away the glory of Christ.
I think you are a Jehovah's witness denying the only mediatorship of Christ Jesus.

Mar 28, 2016
You seem to be a jw and Christ's atonement means nothing to you.

Your gods are medical doctors.

My God is Christ.
If what you call my gods are medical doctors then I would would like you make men out to be gods also. JW' s do the same thing in a different way. Take away the power of faith and give it to the hands of men "no blood transfusions".

We live in a body of death .Its appointed for all men to die once. How long it takes or what kind of sufferings in respect to the wage of sin the letter of the law has nothing to do with eternal life.

Know man has received their new incorruptible body no suffering as part of the letter of the law. The gospel of salvation from eternal damnation. Not salvation from visiting the doctor.

And there they preached the gospel. And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people (faithless) saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.Acts 14: 7-11

Sep 14, 2019
If what you call my gods are medical doctors then I would would like you make men out to be gods also. JW' s do the same thing in a different way. Take away the power of faith and give it to the hands of men "no blood transfusions".

We live in a body of death .Its appointed for all men to die once. How long it takes or what kind of sufferings in respect to the wage of sin the letter of the law has nothing to do with eternal life.

Know man has received their new incorruptible body no suffering as part of the letter of the law. The gospel of salvation from eternal damnation. Not salvation from visiting the doctor.

And there they preached the gospel. And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people (faithless) saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.Acts 14: 7-11
I don't make men gods. You do that about doctors.
You are faithless because you deny Christ's atonement for healing. Repent.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I don't make men gods. You do that about doctors.
You are faithless because you deny Christ's atonement for healing. Repent.
I can not understand that this thread is still running. You Sudakar, accepting only your false View. Till know you could even not show that what you are claiming was taught to the believers in the NT.
Everybody who is not agreeing with you is in your eyes stupid, ore cult ore heretic.
Even Paul ore James would be an heretic in your eyes.
Why you dont go back to your fellow believers and share with them, instead to spread false truth?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Nonsense. Your comments are absolutely stupid with no relevant points and quotes. Go and understand what is begging the question.
I could teach you about "begging the question". However, your posts tell me that you aren't interested in learning, so I leave you to your ignorance and immaturity.

Feb 28, 2016
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lord have Mercy!!!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Does God heal today? If yes, on what basis does God heal? Do christians have to depend only on doctors or people like t.b.joshua for healing?
You may post your opinion.
God supernaturally heals, or naturally speeds up healing, i say this from personal experience, healing is guaranteed when we follow the doctors advice but also pray and take steps to ensuring health. A cold can go away faster if we do these things, even cancer is more likely to go, and faster if we take these steps.