Chat App Not Working

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I tried to log in and It is working :)





Hello and Welcome TO CC :)


God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hey I have the app for Android and after I login it goes into the rooms but stays blank, no users show up not even my own user name. Is the app down rn or something? Thanks, and God bless.

Don't know? Welcome to the CC! Try user2user tech support. That's the best i know to tell you? 🤠
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello FreeScooby, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glitter-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

95dbb02461d3f4737af7086db237edcd.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur
Hey I have the app for Android and after I login it goes into the rooms but stays blank, no users show up not even my own user name. Is the app down rn or something? Thanks, and God bless.
I haven't been in the chat rooms for years and in my opinion, it's in the forums where it's really happening. Still though, I hope that someone is able to help you in this. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade