Chat room Newbie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You can put it in the Prayer Requests forum. Welcome to CC. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome to CC and glad you are here. Have fun looking around here and plz post your prayer req in that forum & we will pray w/you. God bless!

Jan 24, 2019
Here please read this. I am 54 yrs. old and ex drug addict. Lost my significant other 2012. Lost faith in GOD after that. Still yet have not been on a true and honest chat site.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good day! Thanks for having me. May I request prayer here?
Sure, you can request a prayer here or create a thread in the Prayer Request Forum. It is great to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here please read this. I am 54 yrs. old and ex drug addict. Lost my significant other 2012. Lost faith in GOD after that. Still yet have not been on a true and honest chat site.
I have been a member almost 5 years and this site has been a tremendous blessing to me. I lost my significant other in 2014 but have since remarried. It may be helpful to you to create your own thread in the Prayer Request Forum or Testimonies. Just click on Christian Forums at the top of the page. It will list the forums. Click on the forum you chose on the link on the left-hand side. It is easy to do and it will be quite clear on how to submit a thread. I am sorry about your loss and hope that you find comfort, support and understanding here. I am glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Jan 24, 2019
TY Not sure what 2 say but still hurt. Have no significant other and surrounded by 4 walls when get off work even though i have family members still living. No 1 2 go home to.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Good day! Thanks for having me. May I request prayer here?
Actually you're new to the forums. The chats are separate and require an app to download.
We do have a Prayer Request forum which may be better suited for asking for prayer though.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
TY Not sure what 2 say but still hurt. Have no significant other and surrounded by 4 walls when get off work even though i have family members still living. No 1 2 go home to.
Perhaps create your own thread on it, not using another's thread.
We have a Singles forum that would be fitting for such a thread.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. please feel free to share in the "Prayer Requests" section. I hope you find this forum helpful and encouraging. Grace and peace to you.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Welcome to CC ! You never go anywhere alone. I'm so sorry for your loss. Seek Christ for comfort. Wonderful thing is he is always there. God bless.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello Want2luv, welcome to CC. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome brother, of course you can request prayer!

See you around, blessings in Jesus Name!