Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
You all seem to use the chat so I have a question...

is it against the rules to create a separate chat account?

I'd prefer them be separated so I haven't checked it out yet...is there some way I can preview or just listen without a mic to get a feel for things? Is there an I.M feature at all if your mic is broken?

Sep 9, 2014
You all seem to use the chat so I have a question...

is it against the rules to create a separate chat account?

I'd prefer them be separated so I haven't checked it out yet...is there some way I can preview or just listen without a mic to get a feel for things? Is there an I.M feature at all if your mic is broken?

1. yes it is against the rules

2. As of right now the chat is down and the download is gone from the google play store..

3. yes you can preview as a guest if you want but I would just log on with your user name cause if you don't like it you can just delete the app..

4. as for the IM , it is always polite to ask the person in main chat if you can message them , If not you might get called out in the main chat as not to do that ,,, You do not have to use the mic if you don't want to ..

I hope this helped

Through_Grace

Jul 5, 2014
Why not use discord app , instead of this old , outdated app ?. Discord is way better. Voice chat with multiple people who can join. Programmable bots who can moderate chat , free video calls/voice calls. Unlimited rooms , etc ? And the best thing is that you can use it on mobile/pc

Dec 30, 2020
Chats not comming back down for good,now you bums can go get a job.i got 5 bucks to kick in to buy some of you bums a pair of workboots.
Where you going now Greggg, so we can all avoid it? J.p... It would be nice if we all shifted to another app so we don't lose our community.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
Chats not comming back down for good,now you bums can go get a job.i got 5 bucks to kick in to buy some of you bums a pair of workboots.
For work boots someone would be lucky for a pair under 50 dollars, 5 bucks won't even buy a McDonald's meal these days. My husband regularly spends between 70-80 for boots, and that's a sale price.

Mar 27, 2020
Posting a message in the cc forum is like entering a parallel universe lol

Mar 27, 2020
Live chat is back on.come back to talk about what you had for breakfast,fight over osas and blow up random folks PM's with unrequested messages. I know you missed it!

letgo

Mar 26, 2017
why is the chat room and app down so much why is it not on the play store to download

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Christianchataholics Anonymous meets the third Tootsday of every month. See you all then.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
why is the chat room and app down so much why is it not on the play store to download
Go back and skim the thread to get the closest thing to an answer that's available. It's already been said.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

I will bring an amuse-bouche assortment of humus nibblers with some open-faced sandwiches and veggie pizzas that look a lot like our chatters.