ChatGPT is an Open Source AI

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
AI is fundamentally different from all other advancements.

So then, let's compare it to several, especially the ones that "took away jobs".

1. The industrial revolution with trains, planes, cars and steam ships. -- It is easy to see how many jobs this created. Yes, the horse lost its job, and the donkey lost its job and the oxen lost their jobs. But you can point to a thousand jobs it created. It allowed us to do exponentially more work at a time when human population was growing exponentially.

Compare that with AI. What "new jobs" is AI projected to create? AI is designed to do the jobs that already exist.

2. NAFTA -- this clearly removed jobs from the US but it created jobs in the developing world. It also created more jobs in transporting goods in container ships. NAFTA didn't "eliminate" jobs it simply moved them from one country to another.

But AI will take jobs in every country. We can see the total destruction of China's export economy. It will destroy India's call centers. Europe, Russia, India, China, the US, the developing world, it is easy to see how in every single country on this planet jobs will be replaced by AI.

3. The internet -- this was a boom to the world's economy because it made communication cheaper and easier. Everything that made the globe smaller and improved communication was a big plus for the world's economy. This was true of the telegraph, and of the telephone, radio, TV, satellite communications and the World Wide Web.

But AI is not improving communication between people. It is improving the communication among computers.

You cannot put the genie back in the bottle, pandora's box has been opened. My point is don't get mesmerized by the "good" without seeing the "evil". Yes, AI will dramatically decrease the costs of many items as they can be made cheaper and far more efficiently than ever before. Things look very good for the stock market. The problem is AI accomplishes this by eliminating jobs. If it does not eliminate any jobs then it will not provide any economic advantage. Eliminating jobs eliminates the benefits as well as the pay, it eliminates the liability, and it eliminates the office space needed. You don't get any of those benefits without eliminating jobs.

In the past we saw this with farmers. Mechanization eliminated the small farms. In 1935 we had 6.8 million farms, today we have 2 million. We have less than a third the number of farms and yet we produce much more food. The amount of land being farmed has not increased since 1935, yet we produce much more food and do it with far fewer people.

We have also seen this with machine learning tools and 3d printers eliminating the number of factory workers.

Previously one industry would be affected and people would have to go and get jobs in other industries. But Elon Musk is making a robot that costs 120k, can work four shifts a week, will pay for itself in six months, and can do any manual labor job, any blue collar job. Meanwhile we have AI which is designed to replace any white collar job. This will be true in every country.

Think about this, we are on the verge of WW3, enlistment in the military is way down, and yet the military does not seem desperate. Why not? They have a simple fix, allow them to use AI to fly the drones. Allow them to use killer robots on the battlefield and killer bots, and killer drones. Manufacture a crisis so that you can institute the solution you always wanted to institute.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The people who are CEOs and on the Board of Directors of Fortune 500 companies are not stupid

We knew Fauci was lying about the vaccine, what we didn't know was why.

They may be evil, they may be sociopaths, but don't think they are stupid. They understand that AI will be great for business, but terrible for workers and terrible for tax revenue.

So let's do a thought experiment. During the pandemic the media and tech giants lied to us and censored anyone trying to tell you the truth about Covid19 and the vaccine. This involved the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the MSM, and the tech platforms as well as Pfizer, the NIH, Fauci, etc. These are very smart people. Why would you silence well respected doctors and professionals? It is plausible that some of these people are simply idiots and do whatever they are told. But not all of them, that is not possible. Many of the people behind this were very intelligent and had to know what they were doing. Three years ago no one could understand why anyone would want to mandate a vaccine that wasn't beneficial to people. But now consider that the ones with the vaccine knew that in 3 or 4 or 5 years all these people will be replaced by AI and robots and 3d printers and machine learning. They know that 6.5 billion unemployed people will result in the French Revolution and the Russian revolution and the great leap forward all wrapped up into one. They know you can't just release a deadly bioweapon, that could kill members of their family. What they need is a pathogen closely related to a previous pathogen (Covid19 is closely related to SARS). Make sure all of the 0.01% are immune to SARS, and then you release this pathogen. You hype it to the moon in the news, you scare people every day. One way to increase the lethality is to prohibit effective treatment and another way is to prescribe treatment that will kill people at almost 100% rate (Remdesivir and using ventilators turned up on high). Count every person who dies while testing positive of Covid as having died "with Covid" in order to boost the lethality. Prime the pump with a few movies about pandemics. Then you release your "cure", the vaccine that will create a small immune deficiency, but with each booster shot you increase the deficiency. By 2023 when your AI, 3d printers, machine learning and robots are ready to replace people you release the deadly pathogen. This one is 100% lethal to people with a compromised immune system, those who have taken all the boosters. This pathogen is made in a lab, pieced together from a number of pathogens that are far less deadly. By exposing the 0.01% to those less dangerous pathogens in an attenuated form they all have immunity. Now just as you are replacing people with AI they are all getting sick and dying. Problem solved. No lawsuits, no unions, no bad publicity about layoffs and firings.

What you especially want is to get rid of all children. By 2024 anyone still in elementary school, HS, or college will basically have no chance at getting a job.

We knew Fauci was lying about the vaccine, what we didn't know was why.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Job Crisis at China’s Premier Universities: Tsinghua’s Employment Rate at 8.8%, Fudan’s at 18.07%

What happened in China is different than what is going to happen here. 3d printing cause much of manufacturing base of China to collapse. We moved the manufacturing to the US using 3d printers, robotics, machine learning and some AI. It might have created a few jobs here, but basically removed all the jobs there.

However, AI began to replace programmers two months ago, and office workers this month. We aren't simply talking about a hiring freeze for college graduates, we are talking about layoffs. This year you will see all of this technology sweep like wildfire through every business in the US. The rapidity of it will be stunning.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! AGI is 18 months away. But that is not the big news, the big news is that this video is 6 months old!

AGI is Artificial General Intellligence. Right now we can design a robot, or drone, or LLM, or Machine learning or AI to do a specific task. We can replace cashiers, we can replace 80% of just about any job. But AGI means you can have a humanoid robot come into a new situation and do it all without training. You tell it what to do, or you show it some Youtube videos, etc. We are 12 months away from that!

I would recommend if you are in college and you are not graduating this semester, time to stop wasting your time and money.

Just because you can replace 100% of your workers in 12 months doesn't mean you will. If this is a family run business, you might not want to. But here is the problem with that. AI and all the other forms of the technology can do your job for half or even a fourth the cost. So if minimum wage is $20 an hour your competitor is using AI at approximately $5 an hour. You don't have to adopt AI but you will have to compete with it. Also, as AI is adopted nationwide you will see demand for goods and services plummet. So if you can't compete on price you will be out of work fast.

Consider this, Walmart put all kinds of small businesses and strip malls out of business. Amazon.com gobbled up a lot of the market as well. Do you think either of those companies is not going to adopt AI, Robots, Drones, LLM, and Machine learning? It is very possible that these companies will have big cost savings as a result and thus really turn the screws on all the competition.

How AI and Automation Fuel Walmart’s Ultrafast Deliveries | WSJ Shipping Wars

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Walmart experiments with AI in hopes of enhancing customers' shopping experience

6 days ago

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's here! This is the END of the U.S. Dollar as we know it | Redacted with Clayton Morris

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
❗️BANK FAILURES TO ACCELERATE AS BANKS WARN; OFFICE VACANCY HIGHEST IN 30 YEARS; CPI- NO RATE CUTS

AI is replacing office workers, so businesses do not need as much office space.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sam Altman speaks at Davos. Will AGI replace human jobs?

"People are magnifying what they are doing by a factor of 2 or even 5". This is what I have been saying. If a computer programmer can magnify what he is going by 5 you can use it to replace 4 programmers for everyone you keep. He says they aren't seeing jobs replaced that much, but we have seen tens of thousands of programmers recently lose their jobs.

We also just saw that AI can diagnose better than a doctor via Text or written questions and answers. Surely there is a way for health clinics, hospitals and insurance companies to make use of that to double check a diagnosis, as well as providing better service with less liability.

We have seen that AI can rapidly speak and translate to many different languages. Who wouldn't want a receptionist that can speak multiple languages.

We know that this can be very useful to lawyers increasing what they can do by a factor or 2 to 5. This means they can bill fewer hours and so provide the best representation for a fraction of the cost.

The same is true for CPAs.

Computers already diagnose car trouble.

There is a reason that we are seeing the highest vacancy rates in commercial real estate. These numbers will get much worse.

Walmart is already expanding their online service. You pay $8 a month and then you can order the food online and they deliver it to your home. This easily saves you more than 4 hours a month, as well as the cost of driving to and from the store each week. I would not doubt that the savings to the use of my car could easily equal that $8 a month fee. The reason it is so cheap is they are using AI and robots for almost all of this (except delivery for now) and they don't have to stock these things in their stores and instead they can use cheaper warehouses without all the parking. They have significant savings in costs for labor, for the warehouse, and for stocking. Also, there is no shrinkage this way. However, there is also much fewer people involved. This will certainly put other stores and grocery stores out of business.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sam Altman speaks at Davos. Will AGI replace human jobs?

He argues that although computer programmers can be 2-5x more productive the amount of coding we need to do has also increased. So let's examine that.

I was a teacher and I put all my lessons on Adobe Captivate, an Elearning suite. AI would have been very helpful to me. I could have had it draw all my illustrations, even making short videos to demonstrate key principles. I would have used it to make my assignments even better. You can have the program respond differently based on the response the person makes, if they get a question wrong you may provide different clues based on what answer they give. I was in the process of doing that myself but it is laborious and time consuming. I could have also been more strategic in the questions on my assignments. I had about 2,500 questions that I asked over the course of the entire year, with AI it would be much easier to be more strategic. You want to make sure you have a comprehensive coverage, adequate repetition (people need to see the same principle at least three times to get it into long term memory and five times would be better, also there is a strategy to spacing this out). But here is the thing, once you make this program you can virtually replace the teacher. That may not seem feasible right now, but I can definitely foresee homeschooling being run out of a church where 20 kids come each week, their are people there each day (parents and perhaps a church secretary) they have choir, gym, and perhaps karate or chess. But all the classes could be taught by the computer. I could see enrollment at public schools dropping by 50%. That is my point, AI makes it so easy to program that anyone can do it, and therefore people at every job will do it. The only way to keep your job. But by doing it you will be creating an application for AI that will replace others. There are 3.6 million school teachers nationwide. If the computer gets better results than a teacher you know that private schools will adopt the use and public schools will have to follow suit. You know that Khan academy will maximize the use of this and so homeschooling will easily double. Right now 5% of students are homeschooled, this could easily increase to 10% and I can see churches helping this number rise to 20%.

You can have 30 students in a class, but you could easily have 50 students in a computer lab with one supervisor, and that supervisor wouldn't need a master's degree and teaching degree. I can see school's reducing their teaching staff by 20% as a result of this technology.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I question if this is really Xi's fault or simply the result of technology replacing factory workers.

Widespread Protests and Defiant Resistance Ignite Against Xi Jinping's Escalating Autocracy

I think it is time to wake up and realize this is coming to the US, Europe, and the rest of the world.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Massive Chinese E-commerce Collapse: Intense Pressure from Pinduoduo Takes Its Toll

These companies are shutting down because the US and Europe can use machines and robots to do the same thing locally for less money, and it is faster with a much better ROI. What we are seeing in China we will also see in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, etc. These people are not getting new jobs they are simply shutting down and leaving everyone on the street. This is why the world will go to war. People go to war when their backs are against the wall. This is also why China was the most draconian in their quarantines and shut downs. They knew what was coming. They are preparing for riots on the street. This is also why the vaccine was mandatory, because it gives you immune deficiency, setting them up for the new killer pandemic.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg NEW STATEMENT Changes EVERYTHING!

"Full speed ahead"

He is pushing these glasses that will let AI see what you see, hear what you hear. It is all about data. If they can get millions of people wearing these they'll be able to train AI that much faster.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If your church has a facebook page and you have friended them or visit that site AI will collect your name. Those pushing the Antichrist system know who stands in their way and you can be sure they will not be as gentle and humane as past tyrants like Stalin and Hitler.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Shanghai -- Abandoned

Foreigners Gone, Businesses Shut, Overgrown Weeds: Shanghai Currently Experiences Severe Desolation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
BREAKING: Tesla’s BIGGEST Bot Competitor Signs HUGE Deal!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is easy to make a robot to do a specific task and when you do that the robot is not a humanoid.

A humanoid robot is much more complicated, more expensive endeavor.

So why do it? Because if you have a robot humanoid that can be trained, it can do anything that a human can do. They see a future where anyone can get a robot, train it, and it will do whatever you tell it to do.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
They say robots will replace "dirty, dangerous and dull" jobs"

1. Working on an assembly line -- yep, that is dull

2. Truck driver -- yep, that is dangerous and dull

3. Garbage collector -- dirty

4. Policeman -- dangerous

5. Fireman -- dangerous

6. Waitress, cashier -- dull

7. Fry cook -- dull

8. dishwasher -- dirty

In other words every joby that involves manual labor is either dirty, dangerous or dull.

So then white collar jobs are safe from robots, they will be replaced with AI.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1,800 Factories Shut Down in Guangzhou as China’s Economic Environment Worsens

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Neutron Jack is back

2024: Another Year of Mass Layoffs? | Between the Lines with Palki Sharma

"Expect more layoffs"

32% of companies worldwide laid off workers in 2023. The biggest cutback was in the HR department indicating that companies are cutting back on recruitment.