Checkin In

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
I want to be tourist when I grow up.
===============================================================================================
except for his 'addiction', because he will die before his time, at the expense of his 'new wife', and at the expense
of her love for him- does she have to accept that she is beneath his profession of his LOVE for her,
= he loves his addiction, 'cigs' 'first' before his Love for Her and will once again leave her a 'widow'???...
when will people wake-up and get a hint of the REAL picture, or will one always live in their own reality
and drag others behind them for their own satisfaction or sorry to say, 'satanic bondage???

sorry to be so blunt sis and bro, but facts are facts, and one just cannot cheat Jesus and His Holiness,
His 'requirements that prove that we 'put-off' the world and walk in His Light...

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
===============================================================================================
except for his 'addiction', because he will die before his time, at the expense of his 'new wife', and at the expense
of her love for him- does she have to accept that she is beneath his profession of his LOVE for her,
= he loves his addiction, 'cigs' 'first' before his Love for Her and will once again leave her a 'widow'???...
when will people wake-up and get a hint of the REAL picture, or will one always live in their own reality
and drag others behind them for their own satisfaction or sorry to say, 'satanic bondage???

sorry to be so blunt sis and bro, but facts are facts, and one just cannot cheat Jesus and His Holiness,
His 'requirements that prove that we 'put-off' the world and walk in His Light...
Oldthennew:

Do you not have anything that you struggle with?

Every single one of us has some kind of bondage--what's yours?

Tourist, dear brother, we understand your struggle. We ALL have them, in one form or another, and we are praying for you.

Blessings to you and JesusLives, and thank you for being such positive presences here.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Look man,

I appreciate the health warning, but....

I'd just like to flirt with the pretty girl.

Don't harsh my mel.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Pumpkinspice....

Your legs must be tired,

Cause you been running through my mind, all day long.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Rolling through my mind
Hold on, I can do better than that.

Your battery must be dead, cause you been rolling through my mind all day.

Or

Your arms must be tired, cause you been rolling through my mind all day.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I don't want to get all slack

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oldthennew:

Do you not have anything that you struggle with?

Every single one of us has some kind of bondage--what's yours?

Tourist, dear brother, we understand your struggle. We ALL have them, in one form or another, and we are praying for you.

Blessings to you and JesusLives, and thank you for being such positive presences here.

Pumpkinspice, what exactly did you find funny about Seoul's post? :unsure:

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
I should’ve named this thread: “A tribute to PumpkinSpice”
Lol

You guys are killing me :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Tommy has a MAJOR crush on you, Ann... lol