What is your favorite cheese? I myself love a good sharp white cheddar. I am also lactose intolerant, so dairy and me fight sometimes but I still love it. Hbu?
I don't know why, but this can't be a coincidence.What is your favorite cheese? I myself love a good sharp white cheddar. I am also lactose intolerant, so dairy and me fight sometimes but I still love it. Hbu?
That’s crazy! God shows up in crazy ways!I don't know why, but this can't be a coincidence.
I sat down to eat. I just thanked the Lord for the really good sausage and the delicious Swiss and Sharp Cheddar cheese in my meal. Then the next thing I see as I'm logging in is the title of your thread!
What does it all mean?
totally. swiss cheese is the worst!!!. around here, very few people have a palate for it.Whatever you do, don't mention Swiss cheese...
Ooh yeah such a good one
It's one of my favorites.totally. swiss cheese is the worst!!!. around here, very few people have a palate for it.
That’s crazy! God shows up in crazy ways!
Good answer! That one never crosses my mind when talking about cheese.
Oh, you mean the "holy cheese"?Whatever you do, don't mention Swiss cheese...
Don't you know swiss is a religious cheese?Swiss cheese is amongst my favorites, but I always feel like I've been cheated when I buy it.

Was your friend shopping at aldi, or a New Zealand equivalent? I always go there to find interesting cheeses, at really great prices.My friend fasted from dairy including cheese a whole month, and then her church had 'Cheese Week'
So I'm wondering if she had a different cheese for each day of the week.
We don't have aldi.Was your friend shopping at aldi, or a New Zealand equivalent? I always go there to find interesting cheeses, at really great prices.
Better so. Pre-graded cheese is coated with something to keep it from clumping. Higher brands use potato starch, but cheaper brands use cellulose powder. Basically, powdered wood.We don't have aldi.
We have.. New World supermarket, and Pakn'Save and Woolworths, they all have cheese sections. You can get prepackaged or go to the deli where they'll slice it for you. I just pick up the prepackaged ones, either in plastic or tin-foil.
I'll buy a block of organic Mainland, or a wedge of Creamy Blue.
I don't go for pre-grated cheese. I like slicing and grating the cheese myself.